Thank You, Final Gear

Bubs360

Car(s)
'91 Sentra SE-R, 2003 Triumph Speed Triple 955i
I just barely joined the forum, but I have been visiting the site for a long time now, and now that I have joined, I just want to express my gratitude. This site has done so much for me, and has allowed me to view what has now become my favorite television show in the world. Before I found Finalgear, I never thought I would be able to watch full episodes of Clarkson, Hammond and May's banter and awesome show segments. Now, I have complete episodes on my iPod with a crystal clear picture after thinking that I would never be able to easily watch the show. All of my friends love to watch Top Gear now thanks to your site, and they are much more into cars than they were before, so that is another plus.

So, my thanks go to Finalgear, especially Viper007Bond, for everything you have done. Keep up the good work, and I am already enjoying my stay at the forums.

Best regards.

We're glad to provide. :)

Don't forget UKD - it wouldn't be -possible without him!

Anyways, welcome Bubs :)

Don't forget UKD - it wouldn't be -possible without him!

Anyways, welcome Bubs :)

Since I didn't really browse the forums before now, I don't really know any of the team other than Viper007Bond, so I didn't know who else to thank. :lol:

It's a joke. UMD is a beloved forum regular who actually has nothing to do with the site, but always says stuff like he does and all credit should go to him. ;)

Couldn't agree more. I can't receive the BBC now (next month it should be back), but to be able to download Top Gear here just a few hours after the show has been on tv, is great! Thank you for that!