24-Season 6 *May Contain Spoilers*

Really? Maybe that was for both days. Only American Idol brings in those numbers...

pwned...

although i'm reserving judgement right now on the latest revelation.

Holy Shit!

Jacks brother is the ultimate baddie from season 5!!!

and he's totally suffocating him!

Yeah, I was pretty sure this would happen, but I thought they'd talk for a bit... Ahh, Jack, you are my hero! ;-)

I just watched the first 4 episodes and it seriously kicks some ass... so many twists that I can't keep up with it... who is the guy with the British accent and that blondie in the Maserati Quatroporte? Jack's dad?

At least the baddies have damn good taste in cars.

Remember, kids, anybody with a British accent is evil! I thought that hot blonde chick was Kim Bauer at first...imagine, Jack's entire family is working for the terrorists. Meh, he'd kill them anyway.

Random predictions:
At least one of the FBI guys is a mole. Waleed is probably going to die: specifically, stabbed to death by the young bald dude with the mustache or the red-shirted dude. Graham's kid is a spoiled, pug-ugly little shit. (that's not a prediction, but it's probably true.)

Nadia is smoking hot, Milo is obnoxiously handsome, Chloe is pretty cute, Hassad looks like that dude from Gray's Anatomy, even Karen doesn't look like a shaved onion anymore*...when did CTU become Beverly Hills with satellites?

*yeah, she's not CTU, but you know what I mean.

Last edited:
Random predictions:
...Graham's kid is a spoiled, pug-ugly little shit. (that's not a prediction, but it's probably true.)
[/size]

My random prediction:

That boy is Jacks son!

In case I'm right, I'm sooo gonna post post a "Told you so" in size 72... ;-)

Oh man can't believe Jack's dad killed Graham. Killing his own son, damn
god I love 24

Last edited:
Oh man can't believe Jack's dad killed Graham. Killing his own son, damn
god I love 24

word to that, it just keeps getting better and better... and Nadia is Hotttttt, I think I completely forgot about Kim Bauer now :p

Frack! I erased the show off my DVR without watching the second part (for some reason I thought they recored separately).

Anyway....regarding the first part

I know Chloe was reading off the screen, but she seemed to know a lot about diffusing bombs.....:rolleyes:
I thought Jack was gonna slap Morris for giving Fayed a working device.....:p

Morris fucked up big time, as CTU member he should know that they would've killed him anyway