The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

PF_371326_999~Goals-Posters.jpg

Anyone got a bigger version of this? I want to use it for counter strike.

you want a bigger pic?

or bigger boobs? :p

that's not funny.

No. That's just not a funny pic.

eh? you got a thing with old people? why are they funny?

eh? you got a thing with old people? why are they funny?
I guess you have to live in a place like Croatia to know that. Its not that they're old. Its the attitude they got, they act like they're not. And this is quite a common thing in Croatia. People that lived their whole lives under Communist repression are now going through their "wild days". If you ever met one of those people on the street you'd have the laugh of your life, believe me.

i see. just doesn't come out in the pictures really, but looking at the colour of that dress... it's a bit bright. and the shades :D

i see. just doesn't come out in the pictures really, but looking at the colour of that dress... it's a bit bright. and the shades :D

And if you passed her in the street, she'd be like:"Hey boy. Yes, you. Do you have some smokes?" And then she'd curse like hell and maybe spit a little. :mrgreen:

Croatian is the best language in the whole world to swear! :) Whatever you say sounds funny as hell. example (read it as it says): Odi u pi?ku materinu konju ratardirani. Dabogda te mama po Kupi sa kukom tra?ila, pederu jedan smrdljivi. Jebali te pobje?njeli orangutani i bacili te na hrpu starog ?eljeza....and so on and so forth.

P.S. To some of you that actually understand Croatian, my earnest apologies.

Last edited:
cfb3dcd6.gif

example (read it as it says): Odi u pi?ku materinu konju ratardirani. Dabogda te mama po Kupi sa kukom tra?ila, pederu jedan smrdljivi. Jebali te pobje?njeli orangutani i bacili te na hrpu starog ?eljeza....and so on and so forth.

Easier said than done!

What, did the communists steal all your vowels? :p

Odi u pi?ku materinu konju ratardirani. Dabogda te mama po Kupi sa kukom tra?ila, pederu jedan smrdljivi. Jebali te pobje?njeli orangutani i bacili te na hrpu starog ?eljeza....and so on and so forth.

P.S. To some of you that actually understand Croatian, my earnest apologies.

Da bog da te majka u ?evapu prepoznala, da bog da ti majka na roditeljskom prdnula. Da bog da imao tvornicu playstationa a deca ti se radjala bez ruku, da bog da imao dvanaestero dece i socialne probleme...

You are right there is no language so perfect for swearing as croatian (serbian or bosnian depends on the swear words). I found even a latin version of the most common one - ii vaginam maternam - or something like that - meaning idi u pi?ku materinu.:lol:
I kako kod vas na jugu? ima li zime?

How about a translation for those of us that only know how to order drinks in Mexico?