modern version of Hammond's truck

HuevosRancheros

Car(s)
545i, E420, RAM CTD 4x4
Inspired by Hammond and some recent modifications I made to my truck I decided to post up. This is my 2006 Dodge Ram Heavy Duty 4x4 with the Cummins turbo diesel. (325hp, 610tq). I just added aftermarket wheels/tires this weekend (18x9 wheels, 35x12.5x18 tires) along with removing the badges to give it a cleaner look but adding a custom "C" (Cummins) badge of my own to the tailgate. Thinking about adding "Mad Love Rules" next but my wife may have a thing to say about it. ;) ;) And for anyone who "does not get it" my other car is a MB E420.:mrgreen:

rig_1_crop.JPG

rig_2_crop.JPG

rig_3_crop.JPG

283363.jpg

thanks man, a lot of guys are getting 500hp and 1000tq with out putting too much into these things. i have seen videos on YouTube of worn out looking work trucks downing Vipers and Z06s at the drag strip. i am looking to upgrade mine all round but still be able to tow a boat and an Ariel Atom one day......

http://img20.imageshack.**/img20/4814/rig1cropcn6.jpg
http://img20.imageshack.**/img20/935/rig2cropwv5.jpg
http://img20.imageshack.**/img20/6758/rig3cropqg8.jpg
http://img20.imageshack.**/img20/5434/283363of8.jpg

I love it.:D

MAN LOVE RULES OK?

:p

Are you a farmer? Do you live in the mountains where they think tarmac is a sort of bread spread? Do you perhaps work in the lumberjack industry?

Are you a farmer? Do you live in the mountains where they think tarmac is a sort of bread spread? Do you perhaps work in the lumberjack industry?

close, i work in the computer industry and live in the suburbs of Austin Texas. I don't drive this because I need to I drive it because I want to. To draw a parallel you may understand, my previous car was a Subaru Impreza STi and I am not a rally racer. My other car is a Mercedes E420 and I am not a business executive either

:think:

It really seems you go out of the way to be insulting. :( Or maybe you are being sarcastic. I dunno. Emoticons help.

Anyway, I have witnessed race prepped cars get their doors blown off by lightly tuned Cummins trucks. And I mean just getting their ECU's reflashed. Sorry to see you got rid of the STi. :(

Hooray for ridiculous power! :lol:

Did u purchase the range topper Power Wagon or the Laramie?
The Ram looks great with jacked up suspension and the new wheels.

actually neither! the Power Wagon is only available with a "Hemi" gasser and the Laramie trim package uses an electonic transfer case for 4wd which realy killed it for me. I can get a leather interior aftermarket and dual zone climate control does not matter either. If I want luxury, I will grab the keys to my benz!

I don't care for pickup trucks and SUVs, and don't exactly like people who buy them to intimidate other road users or because they think they're safer in them, but congrats on getting something you wanted. ;)

close, i work in the computer industry and live in the suburbs of Austin Texas. I don't drive this because I need to I drive it because I want to. To draw a parallel you may understand, my previous car was a Subaru Impreza STi and I am not a rally racer. My other car is a Mercedes E420 and I am not a business executive either

do you have an ATV? (since you have huevos in your nick..)

Why the hell do you care? Honestly, if you were a real car guy you'd just shut the fuck up and let it be :rolleyes: Instead you act like your some sarcastic internet big shot pointing the finger and attempting to instill guilt onto a fellow member for owning a Dodge Ram...He lives in Texas for shits sake!

Or maybe your really apart of the 'green peace movement' (if that even exists)...Oh and that sig may throw some members off but I'm on to you! :lol:

Why the hell do you care? Honestly, if you were a real car guy you'd just shut the fuck up and let it be :rolleyes: Instead you act like your some sarcastic internet big shot pointing the finger and attempting to instill guilt onto a fellow member for owning a Dodge Ram...He lives in Texas for shits sake!

Or maybe your really apart of the 'green peace movement' (if that even exists)...Oh and that sig may throw some members off but I'm on to you! :lol:

Okay....and when clarkson and may do the same on Top Gear you just nod your head and go "mmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm!!!" like some black bitch (the good kind) from bronx, but when someone who you can post a reply to does it, you get all defensive. GG!

And just cause i'm a fan of the evo, doesn't mean i'd go and get a rally spec one. Cause that's exactly what you're pointing too. The evos that you can get are street going cars, a pickup like that is for when the roads end. It's just pointless to use one when you can get around with a completely sensible car. But if you don't care about your money, since you'll be spending it all on petrol, go ahead. It is afterall YOURS.