Ever wonder who has the manliest men? Answer inside

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
See signature
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/2007021...70216171302;_ylt=AviK97PBVnXZx2zUpCJ2E1WgOrgF

Australian man attacks shark with bare hands: report

Fri Feb 16, 12:13 PM ET

SYDNEY (AFP) - An Australian man reportedly attacked a shark with his bare hands after drinking copious amounts of vodka and deciding to turn the tables on one of nature's deadliest predators.

The Australian Broadcasting Corporation reported that Phillip Kerkhof was the talk of his hometown at Louth Bay in South Australia after wrestling the bronze whaler shark from shallow water onto the local jetty.

Kerkhof became annoyed when the shark began chasing his squid lures and said he climbed down a ladder into the water and silently stalked the 1.3 metre (4.3 foot) predator.

"I just snuck up behind him and eventually I went for the big grab and I fluked it and got him," he said.

"He's just thrashing around in the water but then he was starting to turn around and try to bite me and I thought 'well, it's amazing what vodka does'."

Kerkhof emerged from the fray unscathed, although his jeans were ripped by the shark's razor-sharp teeth.

"It's not something I'd recommend to do. When I sobered up I thought about it and I said, 'I'm a bit of an idiot doing it'," he said.

He may be an idiot but he's got balls of steel

WHAT A NUTCASE!!!! Fuck!

Steel? I would say Titanium or something similar.

Awesome. Just awesome.

There's some crazy bastards in this country.

Reminds me of the Steve Irwin episode of South Park - I was waiting for him to say "I was just about to jamb my thumb up it's butthole ..."

Balls of steel? Hardly. The only reason he wrestled that shark was because of the alcohol.

I don't care how much alcohol you feed me, I would never think that it's a good idea to wrestle with a shark. I'm sure the liquid courage helped, but I just don't think it's entirely responsible.

I don't care how much alcohol you feed me, I would never think that it's a good idea to wrestle with a shark. I'm sure the liquid courage helped, but I just don't think it's entirely responsible.

Hey, then you haven't had enough, sometimes I've caught myself thinking that running naked across a dancefloor singing a-capella and wrestling bouncers seems like a bloody good idea!

That's such a thing that would belong on "Hello Australia" when Merrick and Rosso used to be on Triple J.