Flame the Norwegians!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, like 2 hours ago I met a few more girls from Norway...very hot. They are probably new to the disney international program....

There is no way I can bring myself to flame Norway. When I was over there last year for 3 weeks I looked foward to getting outside and walking the streets (even in sub-zero temps) having a massive perve on all the absolutely stunningly beautiful Norwegian women. Oh my God, gorgeous gorgeous women.

No, wait, I do have a complaint. Norway is too fucking expensive!!! But I do want to go back.

Those Norwegian Vikings were always jealous of us true Icelandic Vikings.

don't know, but definatly not a lobster:)

it did look like a recently burgled filing cabinet
lying on its back with drawers out, or so some might say.

Edit: and look what i've found - new sig

You sir, are alright in my book. If you ever make it to the Bay Area I owe you a beer.

Your food sucks! All we could find on holiday was deep-frozen Norwegian Salmon... and deep-frozen pizza's made by foreign companies, that saved my life! :p

So much for international trade. :happy:
If that's the only stuff you found in the shops, it was either a very small shop, or you went blind on your way to the freezer, and then saw the freezer, then went blind again.

Oh, and the word for saying 'thanks' is lame; Tak! That's a branch in dutch, so basically you're saying; hey! Have a branch! :blink:
Takk. Tak would mean going long on the a, th?k. Funnily enough, that would be the way of saying it back in the Norman age.

You people SUCK!
Texas is a god forsaken hellhole which is way to hot, the shape of the state is similar to a very ugly cookie!

:p

Those Norwegian Vikings were always jealous of us true Icelandic Vikings.
Hahahahahahahahahaha. That's a good one. Norwegians came to Iceland, not the other way. And funnily enough they were sissies, they flew Norway. But they were still Norwegians.

And yes, it was Norway that played base for the big, important conquests. Like large parts of the UK, Normandie, attacking Constatinople and so on.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. That's a good one. Norwegians came to Iceland, not the other way. And funnily enough they were sissies, they flew Norway. But they were still Norwegians.

And yes, it was Norway that played base for the big, important conquests. Like large parts of the UK, Normandie, attacking Constatinople and so on.

No, you got it all wrong. Norway wasn't good enough for us, so we left and found our own little frozen island with volcano's and shit. Then we would take advantage of Norway whenever something big was going to happen, because we can't be bothered to waste our valuable time with it. :p

If I recall, wasn't Norway country that spawned Olaf Tryggvason who conquered most of northern Europe, the British Isles, and Iceland in the name of the Church around 1000 AD?

/No google
//ok, a bit to check the spelling of "Tryggvason"

So how come you were too wimpy to not do anything when we took over, you were under the rule of the danish for over 400 years :p

If that's the only stuff you found in the shops, it was either a very small shop, or you went blind on your way to the freezer, and then saw the freezer, then went blind again.

Takk. Tak would mean going long on the a, th?k. Funnily enough, that would be the way of saying it back in the Norman age.
Admit it! The Swedish have all the good stuff, Kn?ckebr?d, IKEA-food etc. :lol:

Don't blame me, blame the Lonely Traveler guide to Norway! :mrgreen:

The truth is, nobody really gives a sh!t about Norway.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

we want to be cared for! Hey, we're applying for winter olympics again, now for 2018 :)

haz

Besides, a norwegian discovered america ;)

haz

Besides, a norwegian discovered america ;)

haz
I'm sorry, but neither Amerigo Vespucci or Christoffel Columbus we're Norwegian. :p

Well, you're partially right, the vikings did discover it first, but they were too busy murdering they didn't even notice. :lol:

You made Captain Scott's team commit suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.