Bike journalist challenging Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derek, thanks for also vindicating my statement! If one is going to quote statistics it helps to have the correct numbers, otherwise one leaves onself open to being shot down in flames. Especially when the stats are 2:1 against.
Offended? Not really. Stupidity does not offend me, it amuses me.
And isn't England part of this European Union or whatever you call it nowadays?
Nothing like a good "verbal" sparring to get the juices flowing!
Wanna know something else? When you smack down with your Suzuki, which is going to happen sooner or later, especially with your attitude, it will also get the juices flowing...

Oh and LOCK please!

Last edited:
Ah Thommo, see how such people wish death and destruction on poor old Speedie?
I never wished harm on anyone!
Until now.
Now to try some BikeMe karma....
Groove, I hope you get cancer of the ass and die before you clutter up the roads.
Oh, and its a pity to see how cencorship pervades! Locking a thread because you do not like what is being said?

it's all this political correctness crap, can't say anything without the fear of been sued or crap like that. you have to tow the line to be cool

When a thread gets locked, it's generally a sign that the discussion is closed unless a moderator says otherwise. It's not a good idea to repost it.

Political correctness.....men hiding behind the skirts of the legal system.
Censorship.....the tool of those who fear the truth.
Cancer of the ass....a carcinogenic growth in the "Groove" between your ass cheeks!

speedy didn't repost it, all he said was " now that aint cricket"
Groove reposted stuff from the other thread

Censorship.....the tool of those who fear the truth.

Thats pretty profound speedy. Why dont I ever think of stuff like that? I must be losing it in my advancing years.

You are all banned. End of discussion.

Edit; 7 day ban for Ozzie, woodie, and Bandit for spamming the bike site, trolling our forums, and being a pain in the ass.

Avoid my bans, and you will be permabanned. I already added your bike site to the censor list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.