Can anyone identify the location of this road please?

The first picture is Evel Knievel's next jump.

So you're not coming this summer in your 'Wohnmobile' just to steal our famous elk-signs, then...? :lol:

elgskilt.jpg

i actually planned on going as soon as i got a sportscar and steal your famous elk-signs, but now i fear that might become quite costly.:p

Cuz that's how we rule. :p
If you try to cross that in a Hummer it will flip and dive into the ocean. :lol:

The H2 driver would just wonder where the puddle came from all of a sudden and then continue on with his journey not giving it a second thought.

i hope you mean the H1...an H2 driver would have to fear to brake his suspension going over that bridge, its really awfull and not made for anything but straight and plane roads. ;)

<3 Norway

i quite liked norway untill i read this thread.:rolleyes:

what is if you don't have an income and speed in finland?:lol:

Shortly before booking the ticket for the ferry to Finland somebody told me that they've got standard fees that you have to pay regardless of your income. (Was following the same logic before - man that'd be a great country!)

Shortly before booking the ticket for the ferry to Finland somebody told me that they've got standard fees that you have to pay regardless of your income. (Was following the same logic before - man that'd be a great country!)
That would be 115 euros. And up to about 25km/h over the speed recommendation.

Going more than 50 or so over the limit, you can face a felony charge and being locked up in jail for maximum of two bloody years. Or end up paying hideously big amount of money in form of a speeding fine.

Or, obviously, you could say you were british and thought the sign said 120 miles per hour. At least you could try, see what happens. It might not work out, but how bad could it be? :mrgreen: