Volkswagen Phaeton accident.

Kowalski

Watch it very carefully and you be surprised and relieved!

[YOUTUBE]uP-rIUc4rwc[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
He probably thinks we should be relieved that they didn't really crash the Phaeton. But we don't care.

Cobra11 does that all the time, showing a current car and then replacing it in a way so that every petrolhead knows it was fake...

Watch the video again and watch it carefully this time!

Watch how the VW Phaeton transforms into a... Pay attention and pause the video at 00:17/00:18 and then at 00:08 and you will find out why you should be relieved.

He probably thinks we should be relieved that they didn't really crash the Phaeton. But we don't care.

Cobra11 does that all the time, showing a current car and then replacing it in a way so that every petrolhead knows it was fake...

Crashing a Phaeton would be too expensive.

http://img143.imageshack.**/img143/92/601lj5.jpg

Don't you just love Alarm f?r Cobra tricks?:)

Last edited:
I noticed it's not a Phaeton that crashes,
but I can't recognize what it actually is...
perhaps an old Opel Omega?

Ah, got it now - missed the swap first time somehow (it's late here...) - yeah, it's an Omega.

If they actually tried to crash a Phaeton,
it'd just grow wings and land in Ferdinand Piech's back yard. :p

I'm surprised an old Volvo was able to catch up to a Phaeton on the freeway, but I don't see why I would be relieved that they didn't crash a real Phaeton. :huh:

It's the Caddy that zigs for us Americans.

97_cadillac_catera-2.jpg

Cobra11 is the most retarded show on TV :) I loved it when I was 8 though ^^

Volvo FTW!

Yeah, yeah, I know; but as a former Volvo owner I'm always happy seeing them in films and TV shows. I have the Volvo Hypothesis - that is in any movie with modern cars there is always at least one Volvo.

For me the most unbelievable thing about Beetlejuice was that the couple died while driving a 245. During filming they actually did drive it through a wall and push the car off a bridge into a stream. Later when they are hauling the car out you can see there is no body damage. Once they drained the cylinders and let the electrics dry out I bet it started.

Even where there was meant to be no modern cars!
876.jpg

Alarm fur Cobra 11 was a silly show, but I loved the behind-the-scenes program made by Action Konzept that used to run on DSF. Some of the stunts they pulled were incredible.

I found a parody.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQTvLb7Hhcw[/YOUTUBE]