Cool Videos

I love that....

When was the "coliation of the willing" named? I've never heard of that.

First country with "U"...i said Ukraine...

Spelt "Mississippi" wrong too

Last edited:
About a week before Golf War II.

I have an image of men in leisure suites lined up at dawn on the fairway to exchange volleys of Titelists at each other. The polyester and bad plaid littered the putting greens, the clubhouse was burned to the ground. Even the Old Man Electric Cart Cavalry charge was cut down by long range 3-wood artillery. The carnage was incredible - no one stood a chance.

I'd like to buy a different vowel

Making of the dinosaurs in the Walking With Dinosaurs stage show. Proof that the right combination of puppetry, costuming and animatronics still beats the tar outta CG:

[youtube]OtfMIiinJso[/youtube]

Those Velociraptor costumes are :shock: !

Imagine the tricerotops sister bread thingy (horns) taking that on a road...that would be amazing. I wonder how much those velocoraptors cost. God I would not care what they get paid that job is awsome.

Take the phone off the hook gag the kids with tape and take a moment to listen to Eva Cassidy singing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow"

[youtube]JGE_Fd9B6-4[/youtube]

What a great voice!

This mini fridge can accurately launch a Miller Light across the room. Bonus: can also be used for beer.

[youtube]Y-y7rSXJKNM[/youtube]

/Duke sucks

Last edited:
Making of the dinosaurs in the Walking With Dinosaurs stage show. Proof that the right combination of puppetry, costuming and animatronics still beats the tar outta CG:

Those Velociraptor costumes are :shock: !

My god that's amazing work.

This mini fridge can accurately launch a Miller Light across the room. Bonus: can also be used for beer.

And that is just awesome.

i wonder how many parties he hosted in his life to be able to do that :shock:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH7ng5Mdd5o[/youtube]

ever met garfield?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6HzKAFDGsY[/youtube]

That beer launcher is just awesome.

i wonder how many parties he hosted in his life to be able to do that :shock:
You know what I'm wondering? Why is it that in every Japanese show I see over the internet, there's always a picture-in-picture of some audience members or something to show their reactions to what's going on. Who the heck cares about their reactions ... what is this, a custom in Japanese TV production, because it's really annoying. :mad:

its just how they do their tv. just like how most of our sitcoms still use laugh tracks and a few are still 'recorded in front of a live studio audience' i find that pretty annoying