Ti Ti - The dog??

colin002

Does Hammond normally call the dog Ti Ti or Tee Tee? Hmm, I thought they made an official name for it "Top Gear Dog". Maybe one day in Hammond's home, he finally had enough and stop being bothered to call it Top Gear Dog everytime he feeds it.:p

its TG like TopGear...and dog...well it is a dog so he doesn't say it...

Hehe, it only became clear to me when he said it on the third time.

Funny a lot of people still ask the same question whether Richard's dog name is Gigi, Titi, TG or Top Gear Dog? :lol:

I was wondering Gigi, because TG Dog is half poodle, and that's a very popular poodle name.

TeGee makes sense though!

On the teletext/Ceefax-subtitles it said TG as the name for the dog.

I wouldn't rely on those though, they don't have access to the script, they just watch it like you or me.

it sounded like "tee" "gee" to me

I wouldn't rely on those though, they don't have access to the script, they just watch it like you or me.

Well, not only did it sound like "TG", it also makes the most sense, given her full name.

Also, maybe that's the way it works in the UK, but I'm pretty sure in the States, for pre-recorded programmes (i.e., not live stuff like the news, sports commentary & etc) the channel involved actually sends the text people an approved transcript. They're often slightly behind the final edit of the episode and sometimes you'll find lines/changed words in the text which don't appear in the episode as screened!

Tiii Giii :) That was beautiful..... I watch this episode 5 times already and I don't know what did Jeremy was talking about because I watch what Richrad and Tiiii Giiii doing behind them ;)