LOST

LOST

• Total voters
Yep, Kate is damn hot, and I think the show is still interresting. Flustrating to, but interresting :)

Oh and

[youtube]t8dye1Z4lRs[/youtube]

:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished. Wasn't too exciting....

So are these people kinda like guinea pigs for medical research? Is that how Sun got pregnant?

Fucking crap, 9 eps of this bloody season and still nothing. No new info. Damn. Its such a shame I'm still hooked and wait anxiously until I can watch it...

Fucking crap, 9 eps of this bloody season and still nothing. No new info. Damn. Its such a shame I'm still hooked and wait anxiously until I can watch it...

I agree, I just watched episode 9 and ended up just thinking, Why?
What did this episode actually show us, absolutely naff all. Oh well I suppose it's only 43 minutes of my life.

This episode felt like a parody of LOST.

Yeah, I laughed at some of the banter...but then it just became lame. The previews were once again misleading.

And i'm really losing interest. I'm actually reaching a point where I wouldn't even care if it was cancelled.

I don't want all the answers, I don't really want any of the answers. But they aren't even focusing on any of the mysteries anymore....

Last season ended with the blast, and the blip on the radar or whatever (with that dudes girlfriend looking for something)......what happened with that?

It get?s boring......really :( this episode was funny though ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched 3x09 yesterday and have got 3x10 for sometime today, not giving much away I agree but it is still holding my interest.

There's gonna be a VW Bus on the island!

There's gonna be a VW Bus on the island!

Apart from the battery is going to be long dead so a jump start is going to be constantly required and also I doubt they have large supplies of petrol lying around. The bus would also seem to be restricted to that field as well because they couldn't ever get it through the trees.

Meh, funny ep, as you guys said, but come on, we need something. I bet its gonna take another 3 eps for them to get to the other island with Rousso, and when they are close to rescuing everyone, someone of the others will tell one of the rescue team something that the viewer can't hear and the rescue will be off and we have until the rest of the season (or another 3 month break) until there is another set of leads.

It's gonna drag on for 7 seasons allegedly. If still nothing is revealed at least halfway through season four, I'm giving up. Even the Lost forum fanatics think five seasons would be better

New rule - Locke must not be allowed to touch any computers.

Powerful episode. Just what this season needed, and I knew a Sayid episode would deliver the goods. Now this is why I love this show.

It's gonna drag on for 7 seasons allegedly. If still nothing is revealed at least halfway through season four, I'm giving up. Even the Lost forum fanatics think five seasons would be better

I grant you, nobody knows shit about anything beyond season 4, and even that hasn't been announced. If the ratings don't sustain it, it goes down.
And if that happens its gonna be miraculously all done within a couple of eps, thats how TV works, with 24 being the exception, probably... Because thats on for another 3 seasons, which has been confirmed.

I'm with Firecat, yesterdays ep was pretty strong, that's how I like it, one step per ep, and not per season...!

My oh my, what must have been revealed to Jack in order for him to be playing around like that?!? Or maybe he was just brainwashed....or maybe Juliet gives really good head.
Anyway, loved that ending.

Looks like next week will be Locke's redemption....

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right about that ending...! But I seriously dislike Claire. All about her...
...and I just don't know what to make of the fact, that she is Jacks half sister.

you?re right, makes her eyes look even better :)

I noticed last episode for the first time how much kate looks like a rabbit with those large two teeth :)