The Stig has a favorite food...

I love Nutella, pretty common to get it here in California

Here seems that all people can't live without it

Last edited:
Nutella rocks the party... mad props to Stiggy for having excellent taste buds.

Nutella on bread is delicious, I love it. Here in italy you can buy huge 3 kilo jars:mrgreen:

And nutella is italian:bow:

WOW, As far as I know, there are only normal size jars to buy in Poland.
Nutella's great. I didnt know it's italian :) Italy thanks for Nutella :lol:

It tastes the best without bread, I like eating it directly from jar.

We even have a "Nutelleria" over here, a little fast food shop where you can get meals cooked with Nutella - nothing beats a nice hot Nutella Crepe!

12177339_1426a538e2.jpg

mmm some slices of bread with nutella, it used to be my daily breakfest and lunch when I was a kid.
ps: peanut butter :barf:

Sorry, but chocolate spread of a sandwich? I have one response to that: :puke:

Nutella is FANTASTIC.

Nutella all warm and gooey melted on toast with a little bit of butter..........

I actually found a recipe for nutella brownies once, if I find it I shall post.

I remember this commercial from a long time ago. These people were throwing a surprise b-day party for a chick and just as she's coming home from work, they noticed her and hide, some go upstairs to a gallery, with a good view of the living room downstairs. So she walks in, doesn't even bother turning on the lights, takes off all her clothes, grabs a bowl of nutella off the table, doesn't even notice all the party favours and such, sits in an easy chair, grabs her cat, smears some nutella over her pussy and pushes the cat between her legs. Then she leans her head back in pleasure (sick, i know) and sees all these people staring down at her from the stairs and gallery.

priceless

:rofl:

I remember this commercial from a long time ago. These people were throwing a surprise b-day party for a chick and just as she's coming home from work, they noticed her and hide, some go upstairs to a gallery, with a good view of the living room downstairs. So she walks in, doesn't even bother turning on the lights, takes off all her clothes, grabs a bowl of nutella off the table, doesn't even notice all the party favours and such, sits in an easy chair, grabs her cat, smears some nutella over her pussy and pushes the cat between her legs. Then she leans her head back in pleasure (sick, i know) and sees all these people staring down at her from the stairs and gallery.

priceless

:rofl:

:blink: :|

WTF is the point of this thread

Whats the point in all these new Stig threads?

I agree. What is the point of all the Stig threads. Just because everyone has their own thoughts on who The Stig is, making loads of threads about The Stig wont make the BBC tell us who he is.

And besides. I really dont want to know who The Stig is!!