2007 F1 car launches

Honda Racing F1 Team launches pioneering environmental concept

The Honda Racing F1 Team today announced a major new initiative for the 2007 Formula 1 season. To help raise awareness of the environmental issues facing the planet WE HAVE SPENT BAJILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON MAKING THE MOST POWERFUL F1 ENGINE ON THE GRID IN AN ATTEMPT TO PWN OUR COMPETITORS.

does it have a catalytic converter or something lol?

honestly environmental rubbish has no place in the cutting edge of performance motor sport.

but i guess that means honda will have the most guest celebrities this year, you know how they like to look green

Expect Kochie and Mel on the grid with Honda at the Melbourne GP. :p (This is a joke for Aussies only)

Even the drivers don't look happy:
http://img218.imageshack.**/img218/4031/69098ti6.jpg

rubens mug says it all, "yeah..... um .... this it. no i dont know why either"

Honda Racing F1 Team launches pioneering environmental concept

The Honda Racing F1 Team today announced a major new initiative for the 2007 Formula 1 season. To help raise awareness of the environmental issues facing the planet WE HAVE SPENT BAJILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON MAKING THE MOST POWERFUL F1 ENGINE ON THE GRID IN AN ATTEMPT TO PWN OUR COMPETITORS.

does it have a catalytic converter or something lol?

honestly environmental rubbish has no place in the cutting edge of performance motor sport.

but i guess that means honda will have the most guest celebrities this year, you know how they like to look green

<_< <_< <_<

Red Bull will have the most celebrities.

Jame's problem is he's a pompous git - e.g. when Kimi kept racing with the flat-spotted tyre until the front suspension collapsed, James immediately piped up with "What was he thinking, I would've stopped" or words to that effect. Tool. Fortunately Martin puts him in his place quickly enough.

i dont like allen, and brundel is a bit of a cock too. especially on his grid walk. half the drivers just look like they wanna sack him.

allen just trys so hard to make it exciting that he actually makes it worse. add to that the fact he rarely has a clue about what he is wittering into the microphone.

louise is, i dunno, she just over plays it i think. i mean she doesnt need all the naff overalls and shit on does she? and remember when she was allowed by MF1 to change a wheel on a car and james allen was screaming "yay well done louise" in a hysterical retards voice at an acomplishment on the same level as wiping your own arse?

have you felt how light an F1 wheel is. you could lay under it and blow and, like a malteaser, it would float above your mouth.

blundell is ok, but not exciting enought, rosenthall is a nice guy though, and Ted in the pits has a crisp news reader voice and does a good job.

bring back murray i say, even if its just a special guest commentary on one race.

<_< <_< <_<

Red Bull will have the most celebrities.

only coz horner gets flash with the cash

honda have green peace on their side now, thats sure to win the celebs over as they will then look like they are supporting the green cause. its the same as buying a prius, its not actually that clean, but it gives the right message.

blundell is ok, but not exciting enought, rosenthall is a nice guy though, and Ted in the pits has a crisp news reader voice and does a good job.

bring back murray i say, even if its just a special guest commentary on one race.

Rosenthal? I fear you're living in the past mate. Pity that Jardine had to go because I liked him.

As for 'bring back murray', they did that last year, and I heard from unreliable sources they'll (ch10) do it again. Aussies only though :p

i dont like allen, and brundel is a bit of a cock too. especially on his grid walk. half the drivers just look like they wanna sack him.

brundell's grid walks are great - he makes the show totally, not patronising but really informative.

louise and james are just press people. Fuck them. Jardine is a racer, he should have stayed. Rider's a good anchorman and blundell... he's alright... just not as good as martin.

Brundle is the only guy in ITV I like
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ku57JZqZ9So[/YOUTUBE]

Super Aguri delay launch of new car
02 March 2007

Super Aguri have put back the unveiling of their 2007 car to the Wednesday prior to the season-opening Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne.

The launch had been scheduled for Monday, March 12 in Japan, but race drivers Takuma Sato and Anthony Davidson will now reveal the SA07 two days later in the Albert Park pitlane

?Please accept our apologies for the change of launch date,? said Super Aguri in a statement. ?We are working relentlessly to prepare our 2007 challenger which will unfortunately not be available for presentation on the 12th March in Tokyo as originally planned.?

Super Aguri have spent the winter testing with an interim car, so the new machine?s first proper test is likely to be the two Friday practice sessions - extended to 90 minutes each for 2007 - in Melbourne.

Source

Quote:
02 March 2007

Super Aguri have put back the unveiling of their 2007 car to the Wednesday prior to the season-opening Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne.

The launch had been scheduled for Monday, March 12 in Japan, but race drivers Takuma Sato and Anthony Davidson will now reveal the SA07 two days later in the Albert Park pitlane

?Please accept our apologies for the change of launch date,? said Super Aguri in a statement. ?We are working relentlessly to prepare our 2007 challenger which will unfortunately not be available for presentation on the 12th March in Tokyo as originally planned.?

Super Aguri have spent the winter testing with an interim car, so the new machine?s first proper test is likely to be the two Friday practice sessions - extended to 90 minutes each for 2007 - in Melbourne.

Super Aguri failed the FIA crash tests earlier and had to do a lot of work on the car. Hence the late show

Quote:

I read that and thought it sounded like such a uni student thing to say.

"I'm so sorry, but I had all my designs on a flash drive that was in the bottom of my bag. Somehow I spilled a can of coke on it and it won't work anymore. Is there any way I can get an extension?"

I read that and thought it sounded like such a uni student thing to say.

"I'm so sorry, but I had all my designs on a flash drive that was in the bottom of my bag. Somehow I spilled a can of coke on it and it won't work anymore. Is there any way I can get an extension?"

Why do I get the impression you've used that before? :p

Devon said:
Quote:
02 March 2007

Source

Quote:
02 March 2007

Super Aguri failed the FIA crash tests earlier and had to do a lot of work on the car. Hence the late show

Deja Vu :p

my God that Honda is horrifying. Thing is, though, I'll probably put my name on it (maybe root for the team a litte bit) just to have my name on an F1 car...

As for Super Aguri's car, they have debuted the car - it is a pair of shoes in which Sato and Davidson will jog around the circuits, and is said to be 2-3 seconds a lap faster than last year's car

Brundle is the only guy in ITV I like
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ku57JZqZ9So[/YOUTUBE]

i love how kimi really doesnt give a shit lol