Can sony actually fit any more nails in the PS3's coffin?

What has MS done? Also right now Sony is not the most successful game company. Nintendo is. Sony in the past has been but as of now there is no match for Nintendo.

And you hate on the most successful software company. So were even.

What has MS done? Also right now Sony is not the most successful game company. Nintendo is. Sony in the past has been but as of now there is no match for Nintendo.

And you hate on the most successful software company. So were even.

no i dont, i hate on the hardware part, because they suck.

My wii is pretty cool.

Even a bloke who works for some official playstation thing told me to get 360! Can't make my mind up between them so i'll just get a wii instead. Damn good value for money i think.

Being an owner of the Wii, I like it a lot. Its forcing game developers to try new things and create new experiences while not relying on eye candy. The only system where the PC may not offer a similar experience. To say the Wii cannot produce a visually beautiful game would be stupid. I buy the console for the games and how fun they are is what makes me buy them. Plus the Wii happens to be the very first console my parents want to play making buying it easier, packaging Wii sports was a brilliant move. Although I'm still left with the problem of getting finding another remote.

If there was a console Cool Wall,
Xbox 360 and PS3 would be on the seriously uncool part,
while Kristin Scott Thomas would play the Wii stored
in the special Wii fridge :p

That was so cheesy... :| seriously.... cheesy... :thumbsdown:
:yucky:

this is still going? lol

Wrong.

Wii would be in the sub zero section, 360 would be in the cool section and the PS3 would be way to the left, somewhere in the region of a gray New Balance trainer.

Wrong.

Wii would be in the sub zero section, 360 would be in the cool section and the PS3 would be way to the left, somewhere in the region of a gray New Balance trainer.

Nope.

The Wii is a good little fun device which can be used for parties,
you can actually get any girlfriend to play Nintendo Wii, and she will do it
for the fun of it.

The Xbox 360 is a classic console. You can play games with it...
first person shooters ( for the solo nerd ), and not much else. It's about as cool
as a teenager's pimple, and looks like a kitchen appliance.

The PS3 is much better, it fits with any HDTV in terms of looks,
but again, it's a loner's system... for the socially impaired...
but not to the extent the Xbox 360 is.

but again, it's a loner's system... for the socially impaired...
but not to the extent the Xbox 360 is.

Yeah, you're right. Inviting your friends to play with you is for the socially impaired. :hammer:

I can imagine how much fun your friends
will have with you playing first person shooters.

Right, because thats all that is made for the 360, I forgot.

Seriously, you guys need to STFU about the 360 and the PS3, it's getting old, fast. On another note, the Wii sucks.

/Discuss

Allow me to elaborate.

So far the Wii has generated a ton of sales and hype....but why? I really can't see what the attraction of the Wii is, it all just seems like one giant gimmick of a console.

I can't even count 5 good/half-decent Wii games that are available right now, and if it wasn't for the next Super Mario game, the future is looking quite bleak for the Wii.

Okay, so Zelda was amazing, but they couldn't afford to not make it anything less than amazing. I've talked to so many people who own a Wii, and they all say that Ocarina of time was BY FAR the better game. So...apart from Zelda, what else is good?

Well, Wii sports, if you don't get tired of standing up to play a video game, or better yet, how bout you just go outside and PLAY THE ACTUAL SPORT!!! Seriously, would you rather play Wii bowling, or go to an actual bowling alley, slam back a few beers and let some balls fly? Good times. When I played the game on the display at my store, it just didn't seem natural to be playing a game standing up and moving around. I thought video games were meant to be enjoyed from the comfort of a La-z-boy?

I'm trying to think over another good Wii game....Red Steel! Wasn't that supposed to be a great FPS game? http://wii.ign.com/articles/746/746975p1.html. Yeah, right. Ruined by the Wii's controllers. GT Pro?! A racing game you say? Awesome! http://wii.ign.com/articles/746/746542p1.html. Wrong. Just a terrible game all around.
Excite Truck is the only one I found reasonably fun, but other than that......I just can't see the Wii holding on to it's customers. The Wii's gonna go the way of the Gamecube, overshadowed by Microsoft and Sony.

I work at a store that has them on display in my department, I had a kid come in one day and ask for a Wii. Our latest shipment hadn't arrived yet, so he decided to just mess around with ours for a few minutes. We had Marvel Ultimate Alliance on the Wii, and also on our PS3. After a while, he switches from the Wii to the PS3, and then to the 360 (all systems had Ultimate Alliance on them). After 20 minutes, he goes to his dad and says, "Can I have a PS3 instead?". No joke. After they left, for some reason, I just started laughing. My co-workers gave me some strange looks. They ended buying a PS3 btw.

I was also reading an interesting fact a few weeks ago, that said the PS2 outsold all other consoles during the holiday season. That really surprised me.

In a year, the console front is probably going to look like in the previous generation of console wars, XBOX and Playstation battling it out for number one with Nintendo trailing behind.

Interesting article about Ps3 in the latest issue of Games-master, basically it hasn't reached its full potential yet, the games look good but there not on the same level as 360 ones(GOW was the main one), they need time and they will be (HDTV of course).

i'm goin to dive into this conversation now. i've just got a 360 last christmas, so i have no intention of getting a PS3 any time soon. they look really good though, early shots of Gran Turismo: HD made me wonder if i was doing the right thing, and i've been happy with my PS for around 4 years (same console after heavy use). i will get one though, just when i'm sure that it won't break after a day or two.

Wii sucks, end of that. i know people who are selling their Wiis (and 360s) to get a PS3, so that kinda shows. wii was a gimmick, not a long term entertainment system. it's never going to last, same as the DS. unless they sort out the graphics and give Mario the boot. he fucking does my head in!

i'm waiting for the opportunity to play GoW on a HDTV, but i don't think it's going to happen soon :( would be amazing

i dun think nintendo would ever give mario the boot... since it probably generates more money than all of its other games