Long live Lovejoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
She sure is a squealer and she's far from being a beauty queen, but ugly? If you think Vicki's ugly then what do you think of someone like this?

I don't really know her, just saw her on some TV show last week and thought her a pertinent example for my post.

Oh, by the way, :lmao: @ novelty :hump:.

She sure is a squealer and she's far from being a beauty queen, but ugly? If you think Vicki's ugly then what do you think of someone like this?

Meh i guess they just watch too much Baywatch, Melrose place and MTV and think that 5% of the population reflects the real world

Just been on the fifth gear site and everyone's slating Tim Lovejoy. Is this the public opinion? I loved him on soccer AM and have seen him do some daytime TV stuff that's quite funnny. He brings a bit of cheekiness to the role i reckon. Fair enough he doesn't know much about motors but he's watchable.

Im hoping you're a girl :blink: I really am because if you are a guy...thats just gay that you even care.

Fifth Gear really does not care what their viewers think right?

Jonesy23, looks like you are definitely in a minority of one
OR maybe (given your location) you ARE Tim Lovejoy! :yucky:

I want to bludgeon him with my tire iron every time he speaks!

The only reasons to watch 5th gear now are Tiff and John Bentley.

Last edited:
He'd make a good crash test dummy - then we'd all be rid of him. It's a shame he didn't get put in that Toyota pickup on TG when it was perched on top of the flats that were demolished.

This threads not needed anymore. It appears as if Lovejoy's gone :D

Read/discuss more here :lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.