Which Limo?

Which Limo?

• Total voters

Xeon SX

Which limo would you be transported in if you were forces to pick 1?

Hammond's definitely. The games in the back looked so much fun! Bowling and archery! :lol: Although you'd be a bit stuck if it rained.

Hammond's definitely. The games in the back looked so much fun! Bowling and archery! :lol: Although you'd be a bit stuck if it rained.

You've got to be joking, it NEVER rains in England )

Hammond, all the way. And can I just point out, that I love the fact we have new female members seemingly every day, and they even have nicks written in pink!!! Great!

I voted for Hammonds because it's the only that got there without falling apart :D

May's, because it was the best road friendly (even though that means i gotta do the driving aswell).

May's. Technologicly, it's far superior to the others. It's more comfortable, looks weird, and it has both Saab and Alfa, and I love both!

I picked Hammond's. I would like to drive May's limo, but he gets to drive the back end so we get there on time.

The Alfa Saabeo - two fronts and when using the double steering feature one of the "drivers" goes backwards - I could imagine that would be quite an entertaining ride! Also, the fact that you can fool certain types of cameras, as :may: pointed out.

Plus, the Alfa Sistine Chapel looks so much better than the original; you don't have to walk miles through the Vatican's Art Exhibition to get to it and the ceiling is so much closer to the ground that you can actually see the paintings!

Hammond gets my vote.

The Salfaab, no doubt. It was the most maneuverable and the passenger can join in on the driving if he gets bored. Brilliant.