First Veyron Crash!

It looks better without those stupid early-2000's VW headlights.

yeah lol 1 million euro car and the headlamps look like they were pinched off the passat production line:lol:

He spun out on a wet road, it's not like he was going triple the speed limit and hit a tree or something.

lol in hindsight you have to admit how wrong you were lol 100mph in a 40, spun 3 times, hit a car with a preggers lady on board.

I never understood the mentality that some people have. If you have the money to buy cars like this, then you can damn sure spend money on racing schools, track testing, performance driving courses, shifter karting etc. etc. Why own a performance monster, without being able to handle it at high speeds/fast driving? Now, I don't know if this was the result of some dumb traffic mistake, or because he lost control. Either way, this still applies to all the others out there who "ran out of talent". Now if someone did this at the track trying to explore those limits, then hey shit happends.

^I certainly don't, it isn't that poor Veyrons fault, it?s that stupid driver.. :/ I hope he gets banned from driving for a good amount of time.

If they do have to total it, wouldn't they have to incinerate it like the Beechcraft Starship, due to the fact of all that Carbon Fibre?

To total it, it would have to have major structural damage that cannot physically be repaired, or the repair bill would be over the cost of a new car.

With that amount, it'll be repaired.

yeah lol 1 million euro car and the headlamps look like they were pinched off the passat production line:lol:

I think the headlamps came of a Skoda Superb.
I wonder how much they got to pay for the damage.

To total it, it would have to have major structural damage that cannot physically be repaired, or the repair bill would be over the cost of a new car.

With that amount, it'll be repaired.

IF THEY DO HAVE TO TOTAL IT, wouldn't they have to incinerate it like the Beechcraft Starship, due to the fact of all that Carbon Fibre?

News Just in Guys - Found out who owns it and it probably wont be written off.

0,,2007101460,00.jpg

DRIVER Ajay Soni looks gutted ? after wrecking his older brother?s ?830,000 Bugatti Veyron.

Onlookers said ?gobsmacked? Ajay, 39, was unable to speak to cops for half an hour after tearing off the French supercar?s front.

Businessman brother Kumar, 41, whose empire includes a car body shop, is said to have ?gone ballistic? when he turned up later.

The car spun three times at high speed in lashing rain near Kumar?s home in Shepperton, Surrey, wiping out an Astra and careering into a tree-lined bank.

Ajay faces a six-month wait to see if cops press charges of driving without due care and attention.

Simon Tarrant, who was in the Astra with his seven-months pregnant girlfriend Jenny Matthews, said they escaped unhurt. Simon, of Ashford, MIddlesex, added: ?We are just grateful to be alive.?

Locals say the Bugatti ? the world?s most expensive car ? was seen zooming past the crash site before the accident.

Hours earlier, Ajay boasted to onlookers it was HIS car and even let people sit inside.

It is thought he ?lost it? while taking it for a spin on Sunday.

According to an eyewitness who arrived on the scene shortly after the accident took place, the Veyron appeared to have been traveling from Shepperton and had just exited a roundabout which leads into a shallow left hand bend. The eyewitness, who has asked to remain anonymous said: "The bend is notorious for standing water on both sides of the carriageway. The Bugatti driver obviously aquaplaned and lost control, hitting the Astra coming the other way. The entire driver?s side of the Astra was destroyed, you could see into the car through a huge crack at the bottom of the door.

Julian Sainsbury from the Virginia Water Motor Company recovered the car and handles all Veyron transportation. He said: "We removed the car to our depot and it has been viewed by an assessor and is now on its way back to the Bugatti factory in Molsheim. When we recovered the car it was facing back in the direction from which it had been traveling. It was very muddy and most of the damage was restricted to the front end with minor damage to most other panels. Police at the scene described it to me as a 50mph accident, there were virtually no skid marks and the airbags hadn?t gone off. The car sounds and looks so fast it probably fooled passers-by."

According to Sainsbury the damage to the Veyron is likely to be less severe than it appears as the car is built along the same principles as a racing car, meaning any damaged parts can be removed and replaced very quickly. The four subframes that underpin the Veyron are very strong and can themselves be relatively easily replaced.

that guy should be neutered and forced to drive yugos for the rest of his life.