2007 F1 car launches

Honda arent exactly laughing either. According to ITV, they're apparently going to introduce a revised car for the Malaysian Grand Prix.

Honda arent exactly laughing either. According to ITV, they're apparently going to introduce a revised car for the Malaysian Grand Prix.

:comfort: I know, I know. I was trying to keep that quiet :) But at least we have won a race!!

:comfort: I know, I know. I was trying to keep that quiet :) But at least we have won a race!!

But that was partly due to attrition. Honda has the potential to win more races but right now it's got a lot of catching up to do.

Also, new Spyker livery.

Last edited:
Well to finish first, first you have to finish, and Jenson did that!!

It was of his Merc crash at Le Mans.

This hasnt got anything to do with Car Launches, but it does have something to do with F1 in 07.

Network Ten have announced their Australian GP commentary team. Murray Walker and Jeremy Shaw will be commentating with Greg Rust and Daryl Beattie in the pits.

Not bad, Murray and Jeremy. That will work!! Rusty in the pits is good. Dazza, well he has some pulling power and will get some interviews.

You get Murray and we're stuck with fucking James Allen.

Jeremy is that English guy with a moustache and curly hair who moves his lips a hell of a lot when talking and does the Champ Cars and Gold Coast Indy.

http://img509.imageshack.**/img509/1846/spykfs2.jpg

Spyker's revised livery. Colin Kolles said that the bright orange didnt look good on TV.

I guess it's a little better

From that angle, it's a pretty looking car. I don't like the orange and black though. I prefer Blue, Green, White and Black....

Ok, who wants to hear a joke? No? Well anyway, Ralf Schumacher considers himself to be among the top three drivers in F1.

?I definitely count myself among the strongest three drivers.
?Clearly Alonso and Raikkonen are fast ? but I must hide behind nobody.
?If I was not convinced, I would not be in Formula 1 any more.?

I think he's talking rubbish to be honest. Alonso and Raikkonen are fast and pretty consistent drivers with the ability to motivate a team into delivering the best car possible. Of course Michael Schumacher was the absolute best in regards to those qualities whereas Ralf is extremely inconsistent. He's had his brilliant days where it seems nobody could touch him, but more often than not he's uninspiring to the point where even the erratic Jarno Trulli can easily best him.

I probably would've agreed had these comments been said back in 1999 when he was unlucky not to take a couple of wins in the dog-like FW21 because back then he was extremely good, if not terrific. But now...nope.

Also, is anyone else tired of Toyota's continual under achieving? Every year they say they're meeting their targets and that next season they aim to win. They've been in this sport since 2002 and have only a handful of podiums to show for the billions of dollars they've spent. Toyota are failing. No question and its only a matter of time before they'll pull the plug - especially if Williams shows them up in 2007.

Last edited: