Ghost Car owns Cops

Koenig

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=CO9Ve03s41w[/YOUTUBE]

Alright...I must've watched this thing 20 times in a row just to figure it out, but I can't. Some people say that the car goes under the fence, while others say it goes around the fence, but I just don't see it. WTF is going on???

A few things though. First, the angle of the tail lights of the car after it passes the fence seem to imply that it drove through, rather than go around. If it went around, there would be some sort of angle to the car as it's steering itself straight again. The other thing is that once the police reached the fence...wouldn't they have gotten out of the car to take a look? I mean, that's all it takes to verify whether the dude went around/under/through the fence. It's not like they're just gonna sit inside the patrol car and just gape...

A few things though. First, the angle of the tail lights of the car after it passes the fence seem to imply that it drove through, rather than go around. If it went around, there would be some sort of angle to the car as it's steering itself straight again. The other thing is that once the police reached the fence...wouldn't they have gotten out of the car to take a look? I mean, that's all it takes to verify whether the dude went around/under/through the fence. It's not like they're just gonna sit inside the patrol car and just gape...

It looked to me as though there might have been a break in the fence, and the way he drove off (despite driving like a retard in some parts), its possible he was setting this up. Maybe he was out there trying to screw with the cops, perhaps.

However, I can say this isn't one of those police shows "he looked to be pulling over". Oh, come on, anyone can clearly see that his "pulling over" was an attempt to swerve to set the car up for that U-turn. He was moving a bit too quickly to pull over. And seeing as the Garden City cops have a name for this guy, perhaps this isn't the first or last time they've crossed paths.

oh yeah, and OLDER THAN TEH INTARWEBS!!! (j/k)

@ the 24 to 25 second mark, I think I see the car going under the fence.

http://img138.imageshack.**/img138/2789/carunderfenceal2.jpg

Also this has to be a repost

It looks like to me that the car went around the fence. Near the end of the video the car leaves the camera's field of vision at which point it could be doing a number of things. When the cop car finally stops, you can't really see what's beyond the immediate fence, and it does look like there's an opening directly to the right. With the lights and sirens blaring, the cop could have just been caught out. I'm sure he didn't stop for long.

it looks like me that's just a hoax

It's about as beliveable as the one with the cop riding on the roof with a mossberg shotgun then jumping into the getaway car and beating up the guy inside...

...which was an advert.

Both of which are older than Jesus.

Also, why would a ghost choose that as his ride?

*Checks watch* Yup, it's time for this one to float it's bloated corpse to the surface.

Chain link fence is flexible, it bends instead of breaking. If the bottom edge of the fence weave was not anchored to a horizontal bar it would lift up as the car hits it. Since there is no top bar either this was probably a half-assed installation with the vertical poles too far apart.

The car just went under the fence, which fell back into place after the car was through. If you examined the bottom of the chain link I'm sure you would find paint residue that it scraped off the hood and roof.

Shall I just save this to my documents folder so I can re-post it next year when this pops up again?

Yeah definately looks like that's what happens. It's just the camera doesn't catch a shot of the fence flexing back down.

Either the guy set this up and cut the fence as a getaway point (which is a bit elaborate; if you're going to go out to get chased you wouldn't do it in a car like that), or he was lucky that the bottom of the fence came un-connected at the right places.

Those "ties" on chain-link-fences aren't that strong...I've seen ostriches break them. A car coming at it at 30mph would do some damage...

Okay....so we've decided it's fake. SO WHY DIDN'T THE DAMN COPS DO THE SAME THING AND GO AFTER IT?!?!?!ONE111ELEVEN!11

Okay....so we've decided it's fake. SO WHY DIDN'T THE DAMN COPS DO THE SAME THING AND GO AFTER IT?!?!?!ONE111ELEVEN!11

Because in real life this guy is not a cop.

http://img338.imageshack.**/img338/2664/melgibsonlethalweapongh6.jpg

No more movies for you!

Gotta love news media dramatization. Why just say he was driving evasively when you can say "He was driving like a man...POSSESSED!!!" And "showing off a seemingly supernatural speed" sounds soooo much cooler than just saying "he sped up." :roll: