FLAME FINALGEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
may viper have mercy on your soul

i say we flame flame threads. it went out the window after norwegians

It's like Top Gear, except for the talent behind and in front of the cameras.

Pff...Final Gear...if you're so good, how ocme your rips are only 425MB?!?! Huh?? Huh?!?! Yeah...that's right...I went there! You wannt fight about it? You steppin'?

(The thing that sucks about text, rather than verbal communication is that it's hard to make sure your sarcasm is noticed...if I were saying this outloud, my voice would be fluctuating a lot, and cocking my head in the sort of pissed-of-Puerto-Rocan-woman side-to-side motion.)

Move the car game threads and quarantine them from post counts why won't you? :p

Finalgear as it's own country. I like that idea. Hey if we all chip in we might just be able to buy enough land somewhere. No speedlimits. No health and safety. Pure motoring paradise! :D

Oh, and no stupid copyright laws either!

I love how we have millions of pointless about May's hair, Hammond's teeth, Clarkson's pants and Top Gear Dog's fleas.

Fifth Gear is just a mix of clips where some people drive cars like they do on Top Gear, and sadly, quite a few drive cars like they do on YouTube.

And there' the giggling. THE GIGGLING!

Fifth Gear is just a mix of clips where some people drive cars like they do on Top Gear, and sadly, quite a few drive cars like they do on YouTube.

And there' the giggling. THE GIGGLING!
That's probably the main reason I'm not really into Fifth Gear. It just doesn't flow like Top Gear does. The presenters aren't really connected enough.

Another thing about Finalgear: some people take things wayyyyy too seriously.

I think these flame threads are getting out of control. I vote to get rid of them. What do the Mods think?

Its late winter for most of us, we are bored, waiting for spring...I see this in alot of forums come February. People get antsy and testy from cabin fever, and start posting some...interesting things..

Its late winter for most of us, we are bored, waiting for spring...I see this in alot of forums come February. People get antsy and testy from cabin fever, and start posting some...interesting things..

But what about the Aussies: it's a whole different season there, so they are without excuse :D

:rofl:

Ok this thread kicks ass. The Flame threads tanked with the Norwegians, but this one brought it back.

Watto, You kick ass for that comment.

NecroJoe, if that comment wasn't in the best-of quote thread before, it is now.

Finalgear sucks. It's American and has leaf springs.

I think these flame threads are getting out of control. I vote to get rid of them. What do the Mods think?

Said that a couple of times already... Fucking flames...:devil:

If you've got nothing/nobody to insult then why not flame me about all the annoying stuff I did in the past and have a " Lets flame CSL/LeMans GTR " parade.

(Oh boy, Hidden Hunters gonna love this.)

Status
Not open for further replies.