Someone in England....

All this stuff you guys are saying is hard to get I restock on a daily basis at the liquor store I work for ^_^

Guinness doesnt sell for crap, nor does stella. Other than bud our best selling stuff is either sam adams or sparks plus. We get Newcastle Kegs in as well :)

It is in my opinion that most drinkers don't really have good taste, they're generally happy with "some beer", not the best available. :p Only a small percentage of people have discriminating tastes.

Why would people buy Budweiser?

Budweseier is as horrible as a punch in the groin.

I HATE it.

Some of the Sam Adams arent bad no matter what anyone says but thats all because of the spices and stuff they add. Ive tasted more beer than most and i've found that pretty much every country has its good and awful beer

I HATE it.

It's not even made properly. They add RICE too it. Rice should never be in beer.

I like Delireum Tremens...

I HATE it.
What is the similarity between Budweiser and having sex in a cano?

- Both is fucking close to water... :lmao:

But seriously, comparing Bud with water is being rude about water... And there is even a thing called Bud light, what's that? :rofl:

I HATE it.

I dont blame you! It IS terrible, but a case of the crap is 12.99 USD, so you can get fucked up for cheap.

Myself, a six pack of whatever will last me 1-2 weeks.

What is the similarity between Budweiser and having sex in a cano?

- Both is fucking close to water... :lmao:

But seriously, comparing Bud with water is being rude about water... And there is even a thing called Bud light, what's that? :rofl:

I love that joke. Bud light is even more watery. It would be like having sex in a sinking canoe. Terrible analogy. I'd rather bathe in petrol while smoking a cig then drink Bud Light. Thats just an idea of how bad it is. And people here LOVE the stuff. Phillistines!

EDIT: I should add in that if a beer has the word "Light" or "Lite" in it, it's not beer at all.

Stella Artois is what all the chavs and yobbos drink, the Corona of England, if you will. :p Not saying you I think that way of you, you probably didn't know.

Yep! Often referred to as 'Wife Beater'.

I dont blame you! It IS terrible, but a case of the crap is 12.99 USD, so you can get fucked up for cheap.

Myself, a six pack of whatever will last me 1-2 weeks.

A case? So that is, 24 bottles for 12.99 USD? That is cheap. But stabbing yourself is cheap too, and that'll make you feel funny too.

Normal Beer is like 13?/24 bottles over here when I?m right ;)

TuS_s2.jpg

TuS_s3.jpg

TuS_s4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Round here, 0.33 bottles of beer or lager is roundabouts 0.8-1.2 USD, or something like that.

A 0.50 cans are more expensive.

Oh, and that's the cheap ones.

I saw the title 'someone in england' and thought here we go...............

I found a drink called 'Dog's bollocks' once, and it was actually quite good. but i think its been taken off the market for some reason :lol: .....................

Can't say I like much UK beer, the mainland euro's seem to do a better job.

D-Fence neglects to mention that most of those 12.99E a case stuff is horrid... Munchen....
ewww....

Last edited:
Round here, 0.33 bottles of beer or lager is roundabouts 0.8-1.2 USD, or something like that.

A 0.50 cans are more expensive.

Oh, and that's the cheap ones.
And then you get that horrid Ringnes crapcan, or any of the likes which are all dreadfull...

that's why I only buy beer at Meny, because there they have all the good ones like Newcastle, Guinnes etc...