2007 Spyker C12 Zagato

Love it! :D

Love it, are those the exhaust beside the tail lights

Looks like it to me.

Are those F1 styled rear brake ducts on the fenders functional? If they aren't I would order mine without them.

Last edited:
Mad, MAD!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I absolutely love it, and it's not even that good-looking!

Wow that's some crazy design!
I have my doubts about the back of it tough...

Very old school concept car. When things seemed to be designed less in mind with regulations, but more with covering as little ground as possible with the most amount of fuel, and stabbing your eye out on the fuel cap.

looks like a concept car from the fifties....

..I love it!

it looks very very good, i`m just not too fond of the sloping front end. Something's just wrong with it.

It is overall pretty wierd. I like it but at the same time don't like it. I love the exhausts though. Also it doesn't matter what my opinion is because I will never own one.

...i`m just not too fond of the sloping front end. Something's just wrong with it.
I know where you are coming from, I like the F1 theme, but if you look at it for awhile something about it does look out of place from the rest of the body

...but I still love it.

unique.......

i don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing though.

I like it. but...... it's a little excentric.

Can i have the keys now?

It looks a damn sight better than the last Spyker in my opinion. I'm glad that they didn't reign in the designers very much, because what is the point of a car like that if it looks bland?

I like that better than the overly chromed out original version of the Spyker.

I love the car the back end is a bit busy but it looks like Spyker now have the best looking range in the world.

OMG. I want one.

Masterpiece

YAY! MORE MEMBERS = MORE SPAM! MORE BUMPING OF DEAD TOPICS AND USELESS OPINIONS! I WANT TO SPAM TOO...

:) :lol:

LORDI FTMFW

Hallelujah! Or rather: Hard. Rock. Hallelujah! That happens to be a song by Finnish monster rock band, Lordi. If you haven't heard of them and wonder what they're all about, you can check out the song I referred to here. It's almost like they're straight out of the 80's, with the bad girl all sad in high school, the bitchy cheerleaders, the hard music and over-the-top costumes. But they're not. They're actually a band that's hitting the world by storm, gaining huge success in Europe and now moving out to tour Asia and North America. And that's not all, folks! They're also going to star in a monster movie.

From an advertising and promotional standpoint, how better to gain recognition then to hit your core audience by means of a blood-fest flick? Hell, they've already got the ghoulish costumes -- consisting of armor and skeleton/zombie masks. According to frontman Tomi Petteri Putaansuu: "It will be a full-blooded horror flick, where our characters bluntly butcher people." And, as if it needed to be said: "It will not be for kids." According to Variety, the picture will be called Dark Floors and will shoot this May with pre-sales to begin at Cannes. According to esctoday.com, the Lordi frontman co-wrote the script with Veli-Pekka H?nninen, which is said to be "an American-type slasher thriller with a sprinkle of Japanese style," and it will be set in a hospital. That last bit is really too bad. I think it would've been fun to have a musical horror movie where the band travels around, wreaking their monster-fury and songs on the innocent populace.

Ty for this awesome moment. :)

Last edited: