The Virtual Cool Wall

Democracy and the Cool Wall? This will be a disaster.

Just look at it now. The SLK Sub-Zero? Case in point.

The X5 is cool?

JC needs to get on top of this

The Asbo and the Brera need to go higher.

No, not the carisma, it's only available in the european market and even there only selected countries.

I was pointing at the Evo X

Woo! May i ask where you got the pic from? looks different from any i've seen so far.

Can somebody explain to me what can possibly be cool about an EVO? I love the thing and all, but I don't see what's cool in it.

IceBone - Google image search

Petarkb - It's a democratic process - the position of the car depends on how many times it's been moved into each column so that explains 'why' it's in the cool column.

As for the 'what's cool about it' question - I have no idea it's a bit too sporty for my tastes but that doesn't mean it isn't cool.

Found it. that looks like an 8 or a 9 photoshopped to look almost but not completely unlike the new evo.

79732-prototype-x-action.jpg
please

Can somebody explain to me what can possibly be cool about an EVO? I love the thing and all, but I don't see what's cool in it.

You're just not a petrolhead Mitsubishy fanboy/Boyracer then.

Yup, seems about right. If you're trying to pitch us the EVO as cool you failed to understand the concept of the Cool Wall completely. Sorry mate.

Who gives a fuck about Kristin Scott Thomas! And she was never asked about the evo anyway!

The DB9 is Uncool, almost Seriously Uncool.

Yup, seems about right. If you're trying to pitch us the EVO as cool you failed to understand the concept of the Cool Wall completely. Sorry mate.

And as this sorta stuff is going to happen a lot, therefore my predictions its not gonna work out. But since I really don't wanna be seen as the un-funny German or Pessimistic SOB here, I have to compliment you, that your try is easily the best and most fun so far!!!

//edit: And fucking hell, is your DB optimistic or have you really had a couple of thousands people voting for each car already? Cograts!

Last edited:
This cool wall is all wrong. Democracy and the cool wall is so wrong! Rubbish! Rubbish!

And fucking hell, is your DB optimistic or have you really had a couple of thousands people voting for each car already? Cograts!

Yeah that shocked me as well but it seems to be genuine so maybe.

This cool wall is all wrong. Democracy and the cool wall is so wrong! Rubbish! Rubbish!

Yeah but it's a bit of fun to kill five minutes - there are still going to be cars in places you don't agree with and it's not ALL democratic - I've kept the DB9 out of the system :)

I'm going to go through the current Top Gear cool wall and add all the cars on their cool wall - I might try and write a 'clarkson factor' somehow to take away an element of democracy.

I think this is a cool idea - what went wrong with it before?
Especially if we keep adding cars. I mean granted it won't be accurate because people will vote up dream cars (read Ferrari's / Lambos) despite realistic coolness. But there is value to a democractic idea of coolness - it WOULD be representative if it was also voted on by people who aren't biased by being enthusiasts.

I think that Clarkson factor is a good idea. Bravo upyourego.