Stereotypical car forum quotes

Wery funny thread, well done.
But that one above with the Lancia was the biggest laugh. Great and so true. :mrgreen:

Thanks
Greetings, lip

True story, from the eastern part of Norway, with rich burk in BMW and normal bloke with some taste in the Integrale. "It's just a riced Golf, dude, why you spending so much to rice a golf lol?"

RX7 Forums
- - - 13B Groupbuy full, stop PM'ing me.

DSM Forums
- - -Transmission Groupbuy Full stop PM'ing me

i lol'd at these.

how would you like to walk your crank today

Holden Sandman forums: My girlfriend's parents won't let me date her, anybody have a clue why?

VK Commodore forums: Car stolen out the front of Centrelink, can anyone help?

Toyota Camry forums: Anyone know a shortcut to the bowls club?

Mitsubishi Lancer forums: Just got this car off my grandma, where can I get a cheap set of 18" chrome wheels, clear taillights, and a droid bodykit?

Daewoo forums: A drop of rain fell on my car, and now there's a huge dint in the bodywork (pics)

EA Falcon forums: Just replaced the head for the third time this month.

BMW forums: I need a new waterpump, willing to pay between $5000-6000.

Hyundai Excel forums: Would tinfoil be thicker than my panels?

Nissan Skyline forums: For Sale: R33 GTS-T, slight power pole shaped dint in rear quarter panel (pics)

VL Commodore forum: I've just bought a turbo! Now I'm gonna go get the chicks mate!

Ford Taurus forums: I can't drive past a pre-school, all the kids see the car and run inside screaming.

Early Mitsubishi Magna forums: Right, whos' car ISN'T blowing smoke?

LS1 Commodore forums: Not another bloody engine rebuild! (pics)

Ute forums: I can't see past the stickers on my back window, how do I know if my slabs of Bundy are still in there?

Holden Calais/Statesman forums: How dare you say a Mercedes or BMW is better!

Early Commodore forums: Shazza's having another baby, how do you fit 8 kids and two slabs of VB in?

HSV forums: I won the lottery, so I'm going to buy a $75,000 Commodore.

AU Falcon forums: What are you calling a taxi?

Mitsubishi FTO forums: How many times do I have to tell you, it's not a girly car?

Toyota Celica forums: Got into an accident today. Car OK, hairstyle ruined. (pics)

Nissan Pintara forums: What do you mean it's not a Skyline?

VW Kombi forums: Where's a good spot to hide my stash?

Last edited:
That gonna cost at least $400.

This referance is your fault for refering to 4chan.org....

typical post on /o/...

#1998 Anonymous: Hey guys, I'm getting me an AE86, how do I durifto? Am I doing it rite? (pic)
#1999 Anonymous: You're doing it wrong (pic)
#2032 Anonymous: lurk more
#2035 Anonymous: how does I lurk more?
#2038 Anonymous: Hey guys, check out my silvia (pic)
#2039 Anonymous: >>2035 You're suppose to say "How do I shot web"
#2043 Anonymous: >>1998, 1999, 2032, 2035, 2038, 2039 Same person
#2045 Anonymous: Disregard that, I can't drift (pic)
#2047 Anonymous: gb2/b/
#2055 Anonymous: >>2045 That's gonna cost at least $400
#2056 Anonymous: >>2045 Warning, Danger to Manifold (pic)
#2059 Anonymous: sage
#2062 Anonymous: >>2059 LEARN TO SAGE RIGHT!!! (pic)
#2063 Anonymous: rofl

A couple of my threads here refuse to die. :lol:

From me on a Land Rover forum: "Opened driver's door and rear wiper started going. Please help!"

And for a friend: "It's not a Neon, it's an SRT-4."

From me on a Land Rover forum: "Opened driver's door and rear wiper started going. Please help!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel stupid, I don't get the Land Rover one....well never been in one either. Just saying bad electronics?
My guess is yes. :lol:

"It's not a Neon, it's an SRT-4."
:lmao:

So true.

And what's hilarious is that with the Caliber SRT-4 about to hit the streets, they will now have to use the name to tell them apart. :lol:

Something similar happens here with the A Class. People tend to say "He's got a Mercedes" for any other model, but not for this one, almost as if it wasn't a Mercedes-Benz product.

I feel stupid, I don't get the Land Rover one....well never been in one either. Just saying bad electronics?
Yeah pretty much whenever it rains real hard the electrics go all screwey. I went out to it once, opened the door and the wiper started going. Then it wouldn't let me shift it out of park. :? A few hours later all was well.

And what's hilarious is that with the Caliber SRT-4 about to hit the streets, they will now have to use the name to tell them apart. :lol:
Haha I didn't think about that. My guess is they'll just call them the first and second SRT-4 to avoid using the name of the car. :p

Spyker forums
-Impaled on steering wheel again, ruined yet another perm

Carrera GT Forum
-Got beat by new GT2 need mods fast

997 GT2 Forum
-Just beat Carrera GT (Vid below)

Corvette Z06 Forum
-Group buy on Twin Turbos almost full

Scion Forum
-New Dyno results from midas exhaust

Porsche 911 Forums
-Someones poured paint striper on it again

Koenigsegg Forums
-Broke down again on KM 45

Bugatti Veyron Forums
-Anyone ever drive under 100?

Zonda Forums
-Group Buy on Teeth Whitener

Ferrari Forums
-Looking for second wife under 25 (pics)

Bentley Forums
-Can I write off as buisness expense?

Ruf Forums
-Took down another Z06!

Ricer Soundworks Forums
-How to Guide on making your the best you can using only Wal-Mart

HUMMER H2 Forums
-Pussy Magnet Installed

SLK forums
-Who else is gay here?

TVR
-Cannot get out of car (pics)

Last edited:
Aston Martin V8 Vantage Le Manes forums:
-Beat a burk in an M5!

E60 M5 Forums:
-Some guy in a very big Rover-or-something just pulled away!

Troll Forums:
-Demonstration at the Parliament to protest the shutdown of car production in Norway after WW2, they killed off the Troll! (pics)

Mercedes-Benz Gel?ndewagen Forums:
-Just got stuck in a pile of snow while trying to impress the wife (pics)

-Went down hill on snow, car seems to have tech. problem, cause I couldn't stop it from 80mph, it just went right into the car park (pics)

Bad electronics, bad build quality, horrible reliability, huge car with no interior room.

I still can't understand how Land rovers "Conquered African jungles" but can't go 3 blocks without breaking down.

I don't think there is a LR in the US that hasn't had a hole in the exhaust manifolds. :lol:

-Just got stuck in a pile of snow while trying to impress the wife (pics)

I've seen that with a Ford Expedition. Happened in a large parking lot with only 1 pile of snow left in the entire thing. It was about 2.5-3 feet high and not even compacted, the dumb ass high centered on it!

Last edited:
Used to be a common sigth during the Yap time in Norway, in the nicer parts of Oslo. Every winter, it would happen.

Another guy actually tried to drive to his cabin in 1 feet of compact snow. He pushed ahead, and used two hours to cover 10 kms. When he got there, a guy in a Fiat Bravo passed him, it just skipped on top of the snow. :lol:

TVR
-Cannot get out of car (pics)

:lol:

low rider forums
-friend says low riding started by someone who was afraid of heights , is it true ?

TVR forums
- Is there life after death?

TVR Forums: Car caught fire, wasn't car's fault. (pics)

Honda Civic Forums: Fo' shizzle my nizzle, I be driving my Honda Civizzle through the projezzle and chizzlin' in the heesey. (pics)

Subaru 360 forums: I just got ran over by a Lincoln Navigator, any witnesses?

Nissan Sentra forums: What is the best superglue for GT-R badges?

Lincoln Navigator forums: What is the best way to scrape Subaru off one's shoe? (pics)

Mercedes 300-class fourms: My son ripped my hood ornament to use as a necklace. What should I do? (pics)

AMC Pacer Forums: My 8-track just ate my Bohemian Rhapsody tape!

Merkur XR4TI Forums: I tried to order parts from NAPA and recieved a brake master cylinder for a Mercury Topaz. Do you think they will fit? (Pics)

Fiat X-19 Forums: I drove my car in the rain and it dissolved. Will insurance cover it?