2007 Formula 1 Season

Ten's Formula 1 hosting team will be Greg Rust and Cam McConville, Bill Woods just confirmed it.

How nice is it having Murray Walker commentating for us. Hope he's back next year for us.

And I just noticed, Ten's IMPROVED coverage has taken a step back already. Malaysian GP is on at 10:30pm EST. Thats 7 hours after the race starts!!

Last edited:
Ten's Formula 1 hosting team will be Greg Rust and Cam McConville, Bill Woods just confirmed it.

How nice is it having Murray Walker commentating for us. Hope he's back next year for us.

And I just noticed, Ten's IMPROVED coverage has taken a step back already. Malaysian GP is on at 10:30pm EST. Thats 7 hours after the race starts!!

Murray Walker was good but he kept making mistakes.

Oh WTF! Channel 10 suck the big one. Looks like I'll be watching the races LIVE via TVKoo or similar again this year

:x

Oh WTF! Channel 10 suck the big one. Looks like I'll be watching the races LIVE via TVKoo or similar again this year

:x
What's TVKoo, and does one have to pay for it?:) ,Its frustrating that they can't give F1 more priority considering how there's nothing good on Sunday evenings anyway.

How hard is it to replace their Sunday programing for Malaysia, Japan and China for 2.5 hours of F1 coverage. They used to be the "Home Of Motorsport" remember!!

Disagree - with all due respect to Murray - he gave so much to F1, but he retired at the right time, and for the right reasons - it pains me to say he's past his prime and makes too many mistakes now. I find him frustrating as a commentator.

Disagree - with all due respect to Murray - he gave so much to F1, but he retired at the right time, and for the right reasons - it pains me to say he's past his prime and makes too many mistakes now. I find him frustrating as a commentator.

Well he is 84 years old. He's my hero anyway, so I love it when he is on the TV.

I didn't notice too many mistakes, I just enjoyed his commentary and made the most of it because for the rest of the year, we're stuck with James Allen. Who would you prefer?

I like the grand prixs in the evenings, its good to be able to relax at the end of the day, pour a whiskey and coke out and settle back on the sofa :) .

What's TVKoo, and does one have to pay for it?:) ,Its frustrating that they can't give F1 more priority considering how there's nothing good on Sunday evenings anyway.

It's free (or was last season - I havent looked at it for a while) Just go to tvkoo.com and download the free program. You can pretty much always get quali & races via CCTV5 (chinese coverage but watchable) and STARSPORTS which is in english - better than waiting 7.5 hours for Channel 10 to get around to showing it. They probably have a football match or something on. That's just sh*t in my books.

I didn't notice too many mistakes, I just enjoyed his commentary and made the most of it because for the rest of the year, we're stuck with James Allen. Who would you prefer?

Choice between two evils - as much as I hate James Allen and massively respect Murray, I'd choose James. Murray's mistakes frustrated me no end.

Bill Woods was actually annoying me more.

I agree with Sausageman and fbc on Murray, he made quite a few mistakes in is commentry today, I was quite frustrated with him as well. If he is back next year, hopefully he improves.

Bill Woods was a actually annoying me more.
Bill Woods was little annoying, but only because he had to keep interupting because Murray kept making mistakes and/or forgetting who the drivers where.

Last edited:
Bill was making mistakes about drivers too

Have a look at the 1st page again, I have prettied it up a bit :D

Also, dont you just love Australia!!

http://img227.imageshack.**/img227/8830/girlswn8.jpg

Last edited:
Bill was making mistakes about drivers too

Have a look at the 1st page again, I have prettied it up a bit :D

Also, dont you just love Australia!!

http://img227.imageshack.**/img227/8830/girlswn8.jpg

I like the "prettied up" front page. :thumbup:

There is also this thread - http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=17747 - discussing stickying an F1 thread, if you want to add your 2 cents.

Australia is the Greatest!!

Can someone photoshop it and get rid of the safety message? Replace it with something else?

http://img137.imageshack.**/img137/6645/groupshotrs8.jpg

There we go :D

Last edited:
Does anyone think that BMW will be able to catch up to McLaren by the end of the year? They've got a long way to go but if you look at where they were last year and the things they have planned I'm pretty sure they may be able to get their first pole soon and maybe win by the end of the season.

Unlikely in my opinion. McLaren are a much bigger team with more resources to develop the car faster. I don't expect BMW to catch McLaren or Ferrari, but they should be able to beat Renault quite comfortably.

But BMW also have a lot of resources and it's expanding very quickly. Also, they have William Toet and Mario Theissen.