my brothers driving instructor comes out with some right shit

otispunkmeyer

Car(s)
'03 Skoda Superb (farewell :(), '06 Honda Civic ES
he was my driving instructor too, and his stories are so far fetched. but he's pulling such a serious face when he tells them you have to wonder if he's just pulling your leg or really means it.

so far hes

taught russ swift how to drive

cliams Elton John stole a song off one of his sons, called it as his own, then sold it....so apparently hes been to court with elton john over it

said he owned a piece of land near a hotel here. he built a house on it, then the council made it green belt so he couldnt have his house anymore, the compensated him, but he still owns the land...now he's just waiting for the light industry next door to gardually overflow on to his land, then he's gonna sue them.

he's taaught the daughter of a mob boss how to drive...and apparently she had her own private parking space at college, and was involved in a typically american style police chase, crashing cars and punching police men, yet she never went to jail

apparently he also did mechanical engineering at my very uni, and supposedly goes back regularly to help out with things. i have never seen him once in the department.

lol its really hard to concentrate on driving when this looney is going in your left ear with this shit.

Last edited:
sure he's not drunk?:lol:

mine sticked to shouting "faster! faster!"

:lol: this worrys me. i have my first lesson this thursday o_O

Heh.

My driving instructor is a serious racist. At the slippery driving course everyone must take, you swere to avoid some dolls. He once said "they had to take away the black bag, cause nobody would swere to avoid it."

:lol:

:lmao:

Mine was Scottish so I just couldn't understand a word he was saying... maybe he had some interesting stories too, who knows?

He once said "they had to take away the black bag, cause nobody would swere to avoid it."

Mine was Welsh. Fucked if I was ever going to understand him. I just drove.

My flight instructor is 71 years old so he's got a bunch of stories that he keeps recycling. It's more annoying than anything. He's also very descriptive with his medical conditions/procedures. :blink:

:lmao:

Mine was Scottish so I just couldn't understand a word he was saying... maybe he had some interesting stories too, who knows?

My dads driving instructor was very stressing. He used to say "left left left left left left" an hour before the corner. My dad once got very tired of this, and after the third "left", he just rolled over on the sidewalk, and parked.

My driver ed teacher was an ex state trooper, I made sure to learn how to drive that car real good real fast.

my driving instructor was an idiot, he once made me pull over so he could go through some hard rubbish...

He was a total joke

Mine pulled over at a butcher shop to pay his debt... I sat there for 10 minutes.

My driver ed teacher was an ex state trooper, I made sure to learn how to drive that car real good real fast.

i think thats the only truthful thing about mine, he does actually teach our police drivers advance motoring skills. for my pass plus he took me to some back roads and he made me do as he makes the police do.

you have to commentate on what your doing, what your seeing. you venture onto the wrong side of the road on left handers to get a better view. it was amazing....doing about 90mph blasting past old dears in mini-vans.

Mine pulled over at a butcher shop to pay his debt... I sat there for 10 minutes.

That's nothing. Female friend of mine sat waiting for one whole hour while he had his lunch. Worst thing about it is that it's actually true..

Mine used to go, you see that grey Honda Civic about 2 cars up, I think I saw some really hot girls in that car... so speed and and lets take a look :D.

Heh.

My driving instructor is a serious racist. At the slippery driving course everyone must take, you swere to avoid some dolls. He once said "they had to take away the black bag, cause nobody would swere to avoid it."

that doesn't make him a racist. he was just telling you what the racists he has instructed have done.

i think thats the only truthful thing about mine, he does actually teach our police drivers advance motoring skills. for my pass plus he took me to some back roads and he made me do as he makes the police do.

you have to commentate on what your doing, what your seeing. you venture onto the wrong side of the road on left handers to get a better view. it was amazing....doing about 90mph blasting past old dears in mini-vans.

This guy was nothing like that. He demonstrated how to do the maneuver once, then you got in the drivers seat and had to replicate it perfectly. If you mess up, you either have to fix it, or he will stop you with his brake and tell you do it all over again. It was demoralizing when he yelled at you for not looking in your mirror or doing something slightly wrong, thats how I learned so quickly....out of fear. :lol:

Pretty funny responses... we should rename the thread "What BS did your driving instructor come up with?" I mean it does seem like they were all full of it.

that doesn't make him a racist. he was just telling you what the racists he has instructed have done.

I never said that made him a blithering racist, I said that he is a racist, I was just pointing out one time he expressed it in a rather special way.