For anyone who doesn't know who the stig is.

Weak in which sense, my x, worked with the extopgear crew!! i live near the airfield where topgear is filmed, you are in Australia, and you say my info is weak? I say your response is unfounded, this is inside info passed on to me via Tif Nedal, so I can trust it, its your choice whether you wish to or not. The fact remains the stig is Touring Car champion Ben Collins, his accent even matches up with where he is from, at the end of the day the show IS filmed in my country, its understandable info will make its way to me. The day when a 19year old tells me my info is weak is the day I die my friend :p

Im just being pedantic here but Ben Collins is NOT a touring car champion! He won the 2003 SCSA (ASCAR) which is a kind of British/European NASCAR championship, were he was pretty much the only decent driver in it! :p

Anyway fact remains im pretty certain the stig IS Ben Collins from all apperances as himself in other episodes, although I think they perhaps swap who the stig is over for various things. Like the Ski Slope in the Winter Olympics I very much doubt Ben would have done that, or had the skills to do so.

Very pointless thread. In future, think before you post. It can't be proved and I find it hard to believe somone who claims to get info from someone whose name they can't spell.

:dancinglock: please mods??

It's ok everyone, I just phoned Tif Needel up and he confirmed that he knows Rafterman82 and that he was the stig. Oh and he did want to bang Rafterman82's x. So you should all apologise. :rolleyes:

....................................................................................................................

Mods do us a favour and ban Rafterman82...

I find Rafterman82's name throwing rather disturbing. Not only have you told everyone the name of your x, who supposedly told you who the Stig was, but also made her look like a cheap piece of meat. You must have very little self-esteam to feel the need to let the whole world know that you know some Z-list TV presenters and a bunch of researchers.
I've probalby met more "stars" than the average person here because of my job, but that doesn't mean that I'll write a list and tell the whole world about it.
Nobody asked for it and nobody seems very interested.
Oh and by the way, I live in London and Jeremy just called me the other day to tell me and everyone else in my street that the Stig is actually Johnny Vegas.

^ I'm just LMAO.

Welcome iongerm!

wow... this guy is an ultimate douche. haha! what a fucking braggard. you know some television hosts and a fucking researcher? whoopty-fucking-doo!

And age? Age has nothing to do with it my friend, Einstein was doing his very best work in his early 20s

I think you got the concept a bit wrong. Einstein did his best work in 1920's when he was in his 40's ;)

Oh no!!! Not another "I know who the Stig is" thread?:bangin:
So the Black Stig was mainly Perry McCarthy with an odd secret appearance by Tiff. old news my friend I'm afraid. They changed him because he was found out and also wrote a book about it.

The White Stig is many, yet only one. He is simple in basic form yet complex in construction. He appears human yet beneath his suit beats the heart of a pure V8. He is strong yet silent.
All we know is...
...there is no end to these threads!

Speaking of which, someone should draw a caricature of the stig trying to incorporate as many of his "features" as possible, hehe. :p

Oh and by the way, I live in London and Jeremy just called me the other day to tell me and everyone else in my street that the Stig is actually Johnny Vegas.

HAHAHAHAHA :roflmao:

Thicking heck! This really is THE most stupidest and pointless thread I've ever read on here. What was that for ridiculous comment; Clarkson leaving top gear for fifth gear because he didn't like the old producer? Tif needell dating some busty woman?

However the Einstein comments saved this thread a bit! :D

Please keep this forum free from pointless people, or as jeremy would say: "He should be shot, right in the face!" :ban?:

So the Black Stig was mainly Perry McCarthy with an odd secret appearance by Tiff. old news my friend I'm afraid. They changed him because he was found out and also wrote a book about it.

Actually it was two odd appearances by Julian Bailey, read it in Perry's book. You might remember when Jeremy said somthing to the effect of "talking to a racing driver who was driving a Lister Storm, and when the yellow flag came out, he radioed in for them to slow the pace car down which was an audi RS4 or somthing?" Well he was talking about Julian, who raced a Lister for a few years and won the FIA GT championship in 1999 or 2000. :p

Oh no!!! Not another "I know who the Stig is" thread?:bangin:
The White Stig is many, yet only one. He is simple in basic form yet complex in construction. He appears human yet beneath his suit beats the heart of a pure V8. He is strong yet silent.
All we know is...
...there is no end to these threads!

A V8?! Everyone the heart of the stig is a turbocharged flat-six! :p

I'm such a Porsche boy.... :blush: