Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

SuperChevy: if ur talking about the VW Towareg then i totally agree.

Omar: ur welcome, and yes i think the Towareg looks ugly.
btw, it's Bo 9agr (pronounced: bo sagir)

bobo: I spotted these cars in the parking lot of the College of Business Administration, all rich people go there..

Your posts in this thread always seem to have the same message, eh? :p

Those are some nice pictures... did you take them all recently or was this over a wide span of time? That white Maybach looks especially ugly, even for a Maybach.

Must be some nice university loaded with rich people.......

Where did you see the CGT?

I actually saw that in North Vancouver, by MT. Seymour, in the parking lot of Seymour's Golf and Country Club.

Your posts in this thread always seem to have the same message, eh? :p

Me? I'm just a bit shocked that there is such a big gap between the rich and the poor.......take Vancouver for example, go to the downtown eastside, and then to West Van.......like it's heaven and hell

In all fairness you're comparing the single richest and poorest parts of the country, they just happen to be in the same city. But I don't think the wealth gap in Vancouver is that much... it seems like a pretty rich city overall. Whatevs, makes for good sightings. :)

I guess this is more of a problem in metropolitan cities, that's why I prefer to live either in small European towns, or mega-rich cities such as Monaco, Jersey Island, or Marbella

Ah, so you have experience living in places like Monaco or Jersey? :D

less lying, more pics guys...

Scaglietti @ a boatshow-
http://img227.imageshack.**/img227/6411/unnamedmc8.jpg

haz

2 Awesome Diablo
075054.jpg

57~~~
075347.jpg

OMG, LP640 Roadster~~~~~~~~o_O
075438.jpg

075455.jpg

+ SLR + DB9 o_O
075740.jpg

075908.jpg

Ew....
081602.jpg

OMG.....Lamborghini Miura
082123.jpg

082140.jpg

082539.jpg

F430 + GT3RS + Murcielago
090740.jpg

DB7~~~
090840.jpg

American Muscle!
090817.jpg

pagoda1_1181544m.jpg

c3_1165928m.jpg

v850b_1179887m.jpg

honda2000a_1164385m.jpg

Damn... every Saturday, eh? That Miura is awesome. Like every other one made.

Ted I got a question: Do car dealers take their cars to the car meet as well, hopefully to advertise their "products?" Like I see some cars don't have license plates, just wondering........