Would anyone like to see TopGear visit Australia?

Would anyone like to see TopGear visit Australia?

• Total voters
Thinking about it...... I would like to see the boys travel down the East Coast... from Townsville, through Brisbane and the Gold Coast, past Sydney then travel inland and stop at the capital (Canberra) with challenges along the way.

Or start at Sydney, travel down the rest of NSW into Victoria, along the coast to Melbourne, along the Great Ocean Road, the up to Adelaide.

Id like to see them start in Sydney with $1500 and each buy a car and then go to Melbourne via Bathurst where the stig can test their cars on the mountain :D

Ford vs Holden (which is owned by Ford), kind of lame.

Holden is owned by General Motors and here in Australia, you have to pick sides between them. Its not a choice, you just have to.

I love to see them go to Aussie and test out the Fords and the Holdens and take a trip through the outback...

Kind of a trick question really :thumbsup: Perhaps a $1000 challenge, Brisbane to Sydney via Eastern Creek or QLd Raceway as the Bathurst circut is a public road most of the time, but hell yes, id love to see the guys down here

Kind of a trick question really :thumbsup: Perhaps a $1000 challenge, Brisbane to Sydney via Eastern Creek or QLd Raceway as the Bathurst circut is a public road most of the time, but hell yes, id love to see the guys down here

Why not time an Aussie drive to coincide with Bathurst being closed. Then Stiggy can do laps on the circuit, they can attempt to finish the race and then they can enjoy Aussie motorsport at its second best (Adelaide being the best).

Why not time an Aussie drive to coincide with Bathurst being closed. Then Stiggy can do laps on the circuit, they can attempt to finish the race and then they can enjoy Aussie motorsport at its second best (Adelaide being the best).

Yeah, send the boys up to meet the crowd on the top of the hill - that should be interesting...

You can just imagine if they had to drive from Australia to NZ in a $1500 Challenge. Richard and Jezza would get on the boat in their $1500 cars and James would be lost and reach the water and say "Oh Cock, someones put an ocean in my way".

Thinking about it...... I would like to see the boys travel down the East Coast... from Townsville, through Brisbane and the Gold Coast, past Sydney then travel inland and stop at the capital (Canberra) with challenges along the way.

Or start at Sydney, travel down the rest of NSW into Victoria, along the coast to Melbourne, along the Great Ocean Road, the up to Adelaide.

End up in Adelaide? I'd explode. I would set up camp in the CBD and wait for any funny/exotic car to turn up! :lol:

Yeah, send the boys up to meet the crowd on the top of the hill - that should be interesting...

That would be bad. If the Top Gear presenters thought the people from Alabama were scary wait til they see the liquored up bogans at the top of the hill :D

Top Gear in Australia would be sweet. They dig the Monaro (god knows why) so they can come down and see what else we drive, including 4WDs that actually get used off road, do a tech article on the engineering joy that is the 'roo bar, look at our racing scene, etc. etc.

>> Its not a choice, you just have to.

Nonsense. Owning neither marque helps to guarantee Bogan?-free status. ;-)

like to see it?? is this a real question?? OF COURSE i want them to come here! they could do an east coast challenge (being as though about 80% of thepopulation live there) and do a north to south run or something along those lines.....would be fantastic and a lot of challenges and sights to see on the way...plus north queensland would be like the alabama of the USA show :p