What Pet(s) Do You Have

What Pet(s) Do You Have

• Total voters
Last edited:
They don't look like they are that old, you must be taking good care of them.

They don't look like they are that old, you must be taking good care of them.

The ones on Flickr are much younger. The ancient ones aren't there.
EDIT: Ok, here they are.
Hans
430537241_4b65c3053a.jpg

Fritz (Hans' brother)
430532914_61045720f7.jpg

Xerxes
430532900_4bcdb2d7d6.jpg

Ramona (16 years old)
430532899_7586060e62.jpg

Palito (in english=toothpick, because she's very skinny)
430532898_9bec9e84a2.jpg

Meiga (I'm proud of this picture:) )
430532895_2424862ad8.jpg

Cocada (19 years old)
430532892_737e9be70d.jpg

Vaca (portuguese for Cow, because of the colour)
103937326_8bcb078941.jpg

Last edited:
I have a dog and two cats, my wife and I each had a cat when we met, and after we were married we adopted a greyhound...

Lisa, retired greyhound racer, her stats
patriot_dog.jpg

Petabyte, my cat...
petabyte2.jpg

Sprout, my wifes cat...
sprout4.jpg

Petabyte is the Alpha, which is ironic because he weighs 9.5lbs, Sprout weighs 12.5, and Lisa 60.

Last edited:
Your dog was reasonably successful, and it's good that you adopted her. What happens to those dogs otherwise isn't very good.

My doggie, Vania. She's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and she's nine years old.

http://img461.imageshack.**/img461/1787/1575708imgtn6.jpg

I also have a red cheeked turtle named Ollie who is also nine (no pics, sorry). He (she?) came falling from the sky. That is, I came home from school one day (finals) and I noticed an odd-looking holly leave on the path in the back yard. I picked it up and it started moving. Ollie was about two inches/5 cm long then. Now he's over 8 inches/20 cm.

TuxedoPlaty2.jpg

I fail the thread a bit. But I have had more interesting pets.

I have 2 dogs and a cat...

Cookie (Boarder Collie): She is a lovely dog, but a big wuss.

Lola (Jack Russel Terrier): Yappy little dog with ears that arent in propotion with her body. She also runs off frequently, and drags her ares along the floor.

Knuckles (Puss Cat): My oldest pet. He has been run over once, as a result his tail doesnt go down but curves up along his back. He has almost drowned in our swimming pool. His nickname is Fuzz Butt. Also has a tendancy to do his businees indoors.

I will get some pics one day.

I've got 2 dogs, they're both borderline retarded, but I love 'em :D.
Cosmo - 10 year old 30lb black chow mutt.
Archie - 4 year old Basset hound, weighs about 65lbs.
Archie is a push over, Cosmo is the alpha dog lol. He's getting to be a grumpy old dog.

There aren't too many cats I like, I find my sisters cats to be pretty annoying. My dad had a big striped orange cat named Josiah that lived to be twenty. He would still go outside and kick the shit out of other cats, dogs, raccoons, whatever until he was about 16-17.

Your dog was reasonably successful, and it's good that you adopted her. What happens to those dogs otherwise isn't very good.

Dogs that aren't good get retired earlier, and adopted at a younger age. A friend of ours adopted one that wasn't yet 2 years old (he died a year later unfortunately). Some very successful dogs can be retired as late as 5 years old.

I feel so bad for my dog...he got fixed yesterday.
He seems to be mostly pissed off about the cone (he's too young to miss his nuts)

What a great dog! I love grayhounds and her necktie is so precious. :happy:

What are they like in terms of temper/personality?

Very calm, not very active, so a great dog for an apartment (they can be quite large, so a BIG apartment) if you walk them every day, or a house with a small fenced yard. They cannot be let out without a leash (unless you have a fenced yard) because they startle easily, and their first reaction is to run...They can be in the next town before you know it.