XBOX Fanboys: Convince me

Thats exactly why I'm asking. I know when its coming out I just want to know how many will be produced. I can't just go to the store and preoder since I'm going down to Deleware to buy it.

on another note: I'm going through Crackdown withdraw, I need to find a used copy CHEAP, that or rent it again. :lol:

It has been announed and dated.

My post was a reply to:

Does anyone know how "limited" the production on the Elite's will be?

I'd hate to return mine and miss out on an Elite only to be forced to buy another Premium. :rolleyes:

Thats exactly why I'm asking. I know when its coming out I just want to know how many will be produced. I can't just go to the store and preoder since I'm going down to Deleware to buy it.

on another note: I'm going through Crackdown withdraw, I need to find a used copy CHEAP, that or rent it again. :lol:

What happened to your crackdown? Hm... maybe call down to the place where you are going to buy it, and ask.

I only rented Crackdown. I kept it until Blockbuster called a few times. :lol:

ohhh... looks like someone is going to have to find $60 USD to buy a certain game :rolleyes:

I know. Going cold turkey from Crackdown is TOUGH.

I'm thinking of running out to a few stores to find a used copy if possible. Get in some good playing time before I have to return the 360. :rolleyes:

Should I delete everything off my hard drive before I return it?

if its even possible to delete everything.. :rolleyes:

I would. If you search around in the Hard Drive options there should be something about it.

The main thing to delete is your Gamer profile, so someone else cant sign in as you and buy Microsoft points.

Also, I bought a 512MB memory card to save all my save games, without that you will be starting all over!

512mb memory card?... the Xbox one isn't out yet, nor do I believe that it has been announced.

hmmm I guess you do sorta get ripped of as a Canadian. We don't have that, yet... if we'll ever!

I dont feel like spending $40/50 on a memory card I'll only use once. That and the fact that I only played two games on it, one of which I rented.

I wont be too upset if I lose my Gears of War save, it would be nice to keep my Crackdown save but I dont have a problem starting that over considering how fun it is.

Does anyone know how "limited" the production on the Elite's will be?

I'd hate to return mine and miss out on an Elite only to be forced to buy another Premium. :rolleyes:

The Elite will be a permanent addition to the 360 line-up.

Edit: Interesting bit about how the HDMI included on the Elite is not as great as it should be.
http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/xbox-elite-is-really-just-ok-248754.php

Wiki info on the HDMI versions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI#HDMI_1.2a

Last edited:
I didnt want to lose my TDU save. Secondarily, my Vegas save, and lastly, my Crackdown save. Plus it gives me a place to offload content/games to if I want to take it to my friends house.

Yeah the only advantage I can see would be to take my saves to a friends house.

The only game I own is Gears of War, which I honestly don't play (Test Drive should get to my house a few days after I return the 360 :mad: ), and like I said I have no problem replaying Crackdown. It'll be fun to build up my character again (and actually own the game).

edit: CRAP! TDU came today. I was able to play it for maybe 10 minutes and now I REALLY don't feel like waiting until the 29th for an Elite :lol:

Last edited:
Oh well, looks like I don't have to rebuild your charactor. Still waiting for my Forza 2 to be released.

Last edited:
No I understood that, but why not? I'm still returning my 360.