2007 Bahrain GP

Not the best track to marshal I imagine. Hot weather, sand blowing everywhere and so much run off leaving you with little to do.

^ But you still got to pay for accomodation and getting to and from the circuit.

And he gets to see all the supercars in the car parks that usually turn up on the events like these.

You get to see that as a Grandstand patron in Melbourne. If you go to the Paddock Entrance then you see everyone's cars rock up into the car park, aswell as the drivers and personalities.

The Bahrain track doesn't really excite me, I have to agree with the others on Monaco, it is a really good track. Can't really comment on Spa at his stage...

Prediction - Webber finishing in the top 8...

^ Why can't you comment on Spa at this stage??

I'm the guy who:

clears the track if there's debris
helps the drivers/cars in case of accident trouble

Basically, I have an area of the track to take care of in a team of 3, and anything that happens there is our responsibility.

It's not glamorous, but its a nice thing to be part of the F1 and any motorsports from now on held in Bahrain.

Well if there's an accident can you send me over some carbon fiber? My guess is that it will be from DC who thinks that F1 is a monster truck rally. :p

Well if there's an accident can you send me over some carbon fiber? My guess is that it will be from DC who thinks that F1 is a monster truck rally. :p

Or Kovalainen who thinks it's the WRC. :lol:

I remember watching the WRC in Mexico. There was a crash and afterwards the camera showed shots of Mexicans walking off with bits of cars.

I remember watching the WRC in Mexico. There was a crash and afterwards the camera showed shots of Mexicans walking off with bits of cars.
Baja 1000 racers have talked at length about how the spectators in Mexico will actually build pits and what not to intentionally crash cars so they can collect the parts and sell them. Bit scary for the drivers, co-drivers, and the innocent spectators :(

i think kimi will win this

i think ferrari couldnt get the full beans from that ferrari engine for fear of it just giving up completely. you saw how quick kimi was with it in Australia....he took alot out of the engine there and its sprung a water leak...

i think ferrari couldnt get the full beans from that ferrari engine for fear of it just giving up completely. you saw how quick kimi was with it in Australia....he took alot out of the engine there and its sprung a water leak...

But Kimi also had the flexi-floor.

^ Why can't you comment on Spa at this stage??

I don't think I have watched a race there before.

A lady who attended the accident which clamed the live of Peter Brock, took apart of the door with '05' on it. She is in the process of being charged for theft I believe...

A lady who attended the accident which clamed the live of Peter Brock, took apart of the door with '05' on it. She is in the process of being charged for theft I believe...

She allegedly took a part of the car - very important word, innocent until proven guilty and all that.

She allegedly took a part of the car - very important word, innocent until proven guilty and all that.

That has something to do with the fact there was a fatality and she alledgedly took part of the vehicle which was part of a Police enquiry.

x2. At least I'm hoping Kimi will win. I also hope that Massa can have a error-free race unlike the last 2. He has talent he just needs to calm down a bit and not force it and just concentrate hard on the task at hand.

But Kimi also had the flexi-floor.

yeah i know, but it wasnt a major design feature that the car was based around so i dont think they should suffer that much from losing it. not like the mass damper system renault had last year....they had the chassis tuned into that system perfectly and when they lost it it all went a bit pete tong for them until they got it together again