place your bets!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

otispunkmeyer

Car(s)
'03 Skoda Superb (farewell :(), '06 Honda Civic ES
right

this season, so far, has not had any major crashes. theres been no first lap shenanigans or 1st corner pile ups.

so lets have a bet or a poll or whatever.

at which race, do you think there will either be a 1st corner pile up, or a major incident on the first lap?

winners win the satisfaction of being right.

(gah no multiple poll options? i wanted a 2nd seperate poll for first lap cock ups, nvm - right the one above is for 1st corner/1st lap mash ups)

Last edited:
Can we just all stop with these f***ng polls now!! They are all POINTLESS!!

This isnt directed at Otispunkmeyer, but everyone. There are way too many polls and they are all pointless. Please everyone, just stop it and stick to normal threads without Polls.

Last edited:
I said Canada for obvious reasons.

Although I don't think you have the right to make polls otispunkmeyer. Only Paul can do that now.

Bahrain, someones bound to lose their head by now. I would'nt be surprised to see Massa bunching up the pack with a poor start, forcing someone like Fisi to mount a wheel and fly off.

Lets have a poll on who will start the next thread with a poll...

Mods should ban polls for the F1 section of the forums.

what the hell its just a poll

does it impede the forum performance or something? geez if you dont like it dont come in.

i just made a poll because its easier than trawling through every post to see what the score is.

anyway i say the USA

big long straight, with a nice tight corner at the end, juan P already mullered kimi there last year so accidents can happen there.

though in hindsight i wish i would of picked belgium.... hopefully it'll be raining, and they havent been there for ages so its not fresh in the old noggin, that plus wet races have been scarce for a while now.

I said Canada for obvious reasons.

Although I don't think you have the right to make polls otispunkmeyer. Only Paul can do that now.

well its there, so i guess i do.

EDIT: oh wait.. i see what you mean

Last edited:
what the hell its just a poll

does it impede the forum performance or something? geez if you dont like it dont come in.

i just made a poll because its easier than trawling through every post to see what the score is.

anyway i say the USA

big long straight, with a nice tight corner at the end, juan P already mullered kimi there last year so accidents can happen there.

though in hindsight i wish i would of picked belgium.... hopefully it'll be raining, and they havent been there for ages so its not fresh in the old noggin, that plus wet races have been scarce for a while now.

Like I said, It's a Formula 1 discussion forum. Paul's over done it with the polls lately, so I, and a few others, want everyone to take a break from the polls please. We don't need them. They are pointless.

We should have a pool to decide whether or not we should have pools...

I would say we need less polls. If we're to have them, perhaps include them in the threads about the upcoming grand prix in a 'who's going to win' style poll.

On topic, its hard to say where there'll be a first corner crash. Montreal is usually a safe bet though.

I would say we need less polls. If we're to have them, perhaps include them in the threads about the upcoming grand prix in a 'who's going to win' style poll.

Nope, don't include them in race threads either. We just need a break from them at the moment. I blame Paul for this now anyway, he overdid it and is now threatening to do a Favourite Tyre Company one unless 10 people object. It's just getting beyond a joke.

so lets have a bet or a poll or whatever.
No, I think we ought to start only making threads with some real substance and point. Not just these long drawn out polls of which people maybe vote and then simply post what they voted with no real reasoning and conclusion to the poll.

Quality over quantity ;)

Like Quiky, I'll ask that you refrain from the polls for a while or at least think up some decent ones.

:lock:

.. and you all have lost the ability to post polls in this subforum. Adding more stupid assed polls in other forums, and we will globally disable it.

Status
Not open for further replies.