Carbage

DSC01450.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

can you guess what this car is trying to copy? :lol:

oh dear! thats just... i mean.. words cannot describe just how bad that is. HAS to be a joke car used by clowns of some kind

That is just... wow.

It IS made of lego

^ That Lego model actually looks more like a Lambo :lol:

I didn't get a shot of it, but I saw a Hyundai Sonata with more chrome on it than a Bel-Air. I literally did not a double, not a triple, but a quadruple take to figure out what the car was.

Saw this at Best Buy the other day. What happens when an F150 is raped by a stripe kit?

461530660_037832f3d7_o.jpg

sorry but i can't bring myself to say it's bad. i generally like the F150 and the stripes suit it IMO

It suits Dodge Rams, and doesn't look too bad on the Ford...

OK, you guys are officially nuts. Maybe it looks better in the pic than it did in real life :)

OK, you guys are officially nuts. Maybe it looks better in the pic than it did in real life :)

No, it looks absolutely terrible. Would look much better if it had been on a Lightning (white stripes on black) but on this it doesn't work.

Holy shit that's ugly :?

That car should be black, or silver like the one Hammond tested in the gravel pit. And what's up with the chrome "protectors" in front of the rear lights?? Not to mention that excess chrome around the spare wheel and on the sides as well...yech! :x

If it just had the stripes on the hood and not the ones on the side it would look OK, but both sets is overkill.

it's called camouflage, to not stand out from the rest of the lines of the carpark ;)

would that work? "i didn't see it officer, i thought that was just another set of lines i had to park in between" :lol: