LockOn Wants To Join [FG]

LockOn

Car(s)
None
Hi FG members

I want to join FG because i really like your team and my brother is [FG] Andy im starting to play on your server races more often and i want to be better in my LFS skills.

(irrelevant) I currently own a G25 and normally use 900? and (if 5 gears car) the Shifter

LFS username: cherylanne

To join the team you need to perform the series of tests to determine if you're suitable. Also we will require annual membership fee of 20$ and 50$ for joining.

Just kidding, put [FG] in front of your nick and join the race, that's it :)

MXM you forgot to mention the extensive psychiatric test as well as the 2 months physical preparation for the endurance of massive virtual G's. ;)

Welcome LockOn, the new season starts in a few weeks, you can find all the relevant info in the appropriate thread. :)

Always wear your virtual crash helmet! I for one need mine a lot...

Well, while this thread's active I may as well have a cry about being annoyed at having a Mac and therefore not being able to play what looks like a fantastic simulator (I think it looks too good to be called a game). Ummmmm, yes, cry over.

Well, while this thread's active I may as well have a cry about being annoyed at having a Mac and therefore not being able to play what looks like a fantastic simulator (I think it looks too good to be called a game). Ummmmm, yes, cry over.

its worth the money to just buy a cheap PC and a wheel to play LFS :p

:welcome: LockOn, great to have another member for team FG :)

^ The full list of numbers is here, I don't see 28 anywhere so I think it's available :)

No, 28 is mine now. I've been using it for a while because of the LOTA series and DTM series.