BMW CS Concept

Not a big fan of the rear quarter panel and fender lines, it looks to much like a....

I think it would be great if it became a sort of M7. It has the looks of a Big fast sedan. And if it's the probable new 7 series we may have a glimpse of how the new BMW's will look like. But I think it won't be any time soon.

Chris Bangles design idioms live on!!!

:tvhorror:

I LOVE this BMW machine!
Yes it's look like that these all 3 are the same:

003.jpg

05.jpg

03.jpg

But still 3 awesome examples of good styling and line fluidity! Just beautiful! But nothing better than see them alive to say the last words! :p
From the photos I like them!

More photos here of the 3 (just follow the links):

BMW CS
Aston Martin Rapide
Jaguar CX-F

Just to say that this BMW CS is more like a series 7 replacer (the model that's with us today is, for me, a clearly design crap!) and it shouldn't never be a series 8 replacer (that's my idea though). What people of BMW's gonna do, I don't know! I'm just glad that the car brands are betting in the sportivity design of their vehicles! :mrgreen:

But the design of the series 8 it will never be lost in our minds!

bmw850_1024.jpg

Last edited:
they'll make the front smaller when it goes out. I think it looks awesome but i hope they dont cal it the 8 series cuz then people will wanna buy the old one which means it'll be more expensive when it comes time for me to get mine in the future

BMW Jag Aston Bmw looks the most distinguised, Jag, little to busy and the aston is basically a stretched 10 year old design. boring

Last edited:
yea i was gonna say, it looks like a BM-Aston-Jag :p ....hmm...did ford secretly aquire beemer on the black market?! :lol: :lol: god that would suck!

but yea, it does look absolutely beautiful