Is this a Porsche?

NAIDANAC A

Car(s)
300E
49636947.jpg

Look at the light...hmmm.

Nevermind I did some research. But its Carbage imo...

Last edited:
lol ricer celica

my brother had a celica of that generation, nice interior

We've found VanMould a new scary avatar.

Anyway, what a crying shame, that was the best version of the celica.

I think that may live near me somewhere, it looks very very familiar.
It's a Toyota Celica 1.8 ST.

Last edited:
I don't understand how someone in this forum could even have doubts about this.

WHAT????????????
how on earth can anyone think thats a porsche? all porsche look the same for crying out lowd!
and how can anyone say its a supra?

you are all showing your true colors her today ladys and gentelmen

I don't understand how someone in this forum could even have doubts about this.

B/c I found it on a website in a foreign language, and the zoom in on the light kinda reminded me of the light on the Porsche's lower bumper. But after doing research I learned the truth. I was just wondering if someone put a Celica body kit onto a Porsche and did the conversion. That was why I thought there were so many pics of it.

B/c I found it on a website in a foreign language, and the zoom in on the light kinda reminded me of the light on the Porsche's lower bumper. But after doing research I learned the truth. I was just wondering if someone put a Celica body kit onto a Porsche and did the conversion. That was why I thought there were so many pics of it.

But the fact the headlights, windscreen, windows, and body lines all belong to a Celica didn't matter right?

W H A T ?!
Who would want to do a thing like that?
Who would want to help a moron to do that?
Do you realize a person that is ready to do a thing like this wears a white coat and lives in a room with soft walls, door and one light bulb that is indestructible? He may not have a window and is on constant medication and surveillance. Heavy medication.

... where do you live?

PS. This forum needs a bigger font....

Last edited:
I kinda like the looks of this gen Celica (unmodded). Much better than the origami-one they're currently selling.

But on the topic: :lol: