BMW M3 Sedan Renderings

RS$ > that any day. how could BMW even try and ruin something as cool as the M3 badge with a 4 door saloon car. its like mixing a good drink and then adding cat piss. :barf: doesnt work.
Won't be the first time.
M3-E36-33.jpg

I personally dig the sedan M3, especially he E36 in silver. You get all the advantages of one of the best BMWs ever made during the best years, but without the inevitable stigma of becoming an irritating wigger ricer who's going to drive like an asshole and put garish stickers on it. I've seen a lot of 2-door E36 M3s that have been tortured like that, but few sedans bite the dust that way.

Plus, my friend's father has a sedan M3. His uncle drove me and three other friends, and we went 90mph in a back road. Don't be selfish, share the speed. 8)

RS$ > that any day. how could BMW even try and ruin something as cool as the M3 badge with a 4 door saloon car. its like mixing a good drink and then adding cat piss. :barf: doesnt work.

The RS4 is a 4 door saloon and you don't have any problems with it, so why not try it with a M3, besides a four door M3 would be awesome, just think about it , practical, fast and discreet.