Random Thoughts....

I'm baking a cake, chocolate, it smells good :D

if you're baking a cake, shouldn't you be in your kitchen???? :p

And stand 45 min staring into the oven :bangin:

Whats the best car fer 50k thats not an suv that you can put a childseat in?

Infiniti M45 is said to be pretty good. But a BMW 5-series, new BMW 335, Audi A6, Audi S4, Cadillac CTS-V if you want some RWD power, Cadillac STS, Volvo S80, Jaguar S-Type, a slightly used Jaguar S-Type R, Lexus GS. Really, every mid-sized sedan in that category is a decent buy at least. I'm not a huge fan of the STS, but other than that I can't complain all too much about the rest of the offerings. It really depends on what you want. $50K and decent rear seats is a very broad area to work with.

yesterday i saw a gothic chick...

...gettting a tan :dunno:

Women....nuff said. Especially in Canada. Bunch of conceited *%@#(@*%!!

I bought a set of golf clubs today. Best part is I can fit an entire 18 pack in one of the pockets on the bag.

Nice...my bag is big enough that I can carry around about 4 dozen balls, a twelve pack and an umbrella

Nice...my bag is big enough that I can carry around about 4 dozen balls, a twelve pack and an umbrella
If you didn't carry so much booze you wouldn't need 4 dozen extra balls. :lol:

If you didn't carry so much booze you wouldn't need 4 dozen extra balls. :lol:

It's not that I need the balls or the booze. In fact, as I'm not legal yet, it's not usually booze. But I play a lot, so it's just simpler to have them in the bag anyways.

But I play a lot, so it's just simpler to have them in the bag anyways.
Yeah I've done the same thing ever since I ran out of balls one round. And sometimes I see a nice pond and for some reason a voice in my head says "I think I'll hit a ball into that." So I do. :)

I just bought one of my fave movies on DVD, The Last of the Mohicans.

I realized when I got home that it's the "directors expanded version"....apparently it's the only version on DVD in the US. They added a few shots, cut some lines and cut the song "I will Find you" by Clannad.

From what I read, the theaterical version is much better...and the directors cut takes away from the emotional impact of the film (Apparently the musical score is turned down a bit).

I dunno, haven't seen it yet...I don't want it to ruin it for me.

Mature people... usually enjoy a relaxing ride. Something I'm sure you're not aware of. :p

I complain about our X-type a lot, but realistically it's not a bad car. But I would look elsewhere in that price range.