Fly - Sugar Ray?

ok, googled possible lyrics came up with:
Leap Of Faith - Michelle Branch
Leap Of Faith - R Kelly
Jumper - Third Eye Blind

Last edited:
Jumper - Third Eye Blind

Ding Ding Ding: We have a WINNER!!!!!

In my haste to find a picture of a jumper, I actually used a pic of a skateboarder doing a heelflip off of a half pipe, but no one seemed to notice:

http://img266.imageshack.**/img266/8162/skatervb8.jpg

But I thought it was good for this song cause it looked like the other guy was trying to talk to him.

Anyway, you're up watisdis ;)

Ding Ding Ding: We have a WINNER!!!!!

Anyway, you're up watisdis ;)

WooooHooo!!!!!! Last minute guess. :D

Ok, this one should be really easy. ;) If the first person doesn't get it right on their first try, I'll shoot 'ma-self. :p

bullet20mista.jpg

butterfly.gif

"Bullet with butterly wings" Smashing Pumpkins

I'm just going to go ahead and assume I was right. :p If not, feel free to ignore this post.

I was at a "The Frames" show in San Francisco at The (legendary) Fillmore a few weeks ago, and during one of their songs, everyone was supposed to sing along. I was standing near the front-ish area, and as everyone was singing, The singer stopped, pointed at me and said "I'm not sure if the guy in the (band who performed the song I'm looking for) t-shirt is really singing, or just mouthing-along with the song, but either way, Sir, I respect that you're here." I've never been more embarassed in my life.

Here's your next pic:
pic.jpg

Last edited:
Ace of Spades - Motorhead

Bingo. I don't have the attention span to keep coming back to provide hints or to check up, so mine will always be easy. Only thing, I thought maybe the girl in the photo would have thrown someone off.

And of new Adam Carolla show fame.