Random Thoughts....

^ :lol: Wasn't that a bit from Nick Swardson?

"How'd your grandma die? ...she flipped her 'Vette, man!"

And yeah, I'd totally have Kiera Knightley at my funeral, even if she'll be 60. She'll be a GILF. :wicked:

He was SOOO funny in that. "Mooom grandpa called me gaaay" "don't tell on me b***h"

The Audi RS4 is at last being sold in Brazil....for 237.000USD o_O
Sometimes I hate this country.:blowup:

Pwnt.

one of the lenses of my glasses popped out, and my eyes are now rendered useless. I'm attempting to temporarily fix it with a paperclip...

If you were a true spectacle wearer then you'd have spares!

one of the lenses of my glasses popped out, and my eyes are now rendered useless. I'm attempting to temporarily fix it with a paperclip...

Pics :mrgreen:

^ :lmao:

It's now a little past 5 in the morning here and I have been working 14 hrs :( I can hear my bed calling me.

My spares are like 5 or 6 years old and my vision has "moved on" since then. Wearing those for 5 minutes is worse than not wearing any at all. But I got them fixed for now with a bit of logic.

Here are some pics, if you are really that bored enough to be interested.

poorly drawn diagram of the problem
http://img375.imageshack.**/img375/7572/glassesfv3.png

This is the teeny tiny screw that came out, in relation to my hand size it might as well be microscopic.
http://img394.imageshack.**/img394/1283/sspx0474rw3.jpg

The solution was to take a paper clip and straighten it out. Then insert into area where the tiny screw would normally go. Then you simply wind it around both on the top and the bottom.

http://img362.imageshack.**/img362/3831/sspx0471lg9.jpg

http://img340.imageshack.**/img340/4253/sspx0477vs5.jpg

and that's it, a temporary (how temporary depends on paperclip bending skills). Also you'll notice that the pads that keep sharp metal from digging into my face are missing, well that happened a year ago. I should really take these to get fixed.

Last edited:
I just went to the shops and bought Dirty Harry, Magnum Force and..... Bullitt!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to watch Bullitt now. Last time I watched I was 10 years old, I can still remember the final scene where the dudes chasing Steve McQueen crash, hit the petrol station and burst into flames, you then see their bodies being char grilled. That's stuck in my mind ever since. Awesome.

P.S. Woo! 100 posts off Viper pwning my soul 3 times over!!! I'll be his triple bitch.

Last edited:
My spares are like 5 or 6 years old and my vision has "moved on" since then. Wearing those for 5 minutes is worse than not wearing any at all. But I got them fixed for now with a bit of logic.

This is the teeny tiny screw that came out, in relation to my hand size it might as well be microscopic.

I had the same exact problem some years back, that little screw keeping the lens frame "closed" came loose (luckily it did not fall out completely) and the lens just dropped. Luckily I managed to catch it mid air, so it didn't get damaged...and the screw still held, when I managed to get the pieces back together. I didn't have to McGyver-fix it:p

And same thing about the "spare glasses", I think I've got my old glasses stashed away somewhere, but they feel akward, look silly and make my vision distorted. And I really should get my eye sight checked, my current glasses are already something like 5 or more years old.

From the last paper I'm writing this year:
The play relies on the difference in education levels between the two protagonists. Rita is a simple working-class girl striving for more than just having a child, while Frank is an intelligent and scholarly professor who has accumulated much literary knowledge over the years. Together they form the ultimate crimefighting team since Starsky and Hutch.

I was just thinking (and thought this was the place to write what it was), are any of you guys going to le mans.

Oh, and I'm getting a car tomorrow :D

I was just thinking (and thought this was the place to write what it was), are any of you guys going to le mans.

I'd love to, but i don't think i'll make it

Oh, and I'm getting a car tomorrow :D

So we'll see you at the 'Ring on May 20? :p

Oh, and what are you getting?

Last edited:
On the subject of glasses I can remember when i bought new ?69 last year, the day after I got them I was on the bus and they slipped out of my pocket, got a big shock when I went home to find they weren't there.

Felt like a right tit when I went on every bus asking if I could look for them :lol: