Introducing myself

zondagirl

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Pagani Zonda Roadster (in my dreams !)
:) Hi Guys (and some girls)

I thought I would introduce myself. My online name is Zondagirl and as you probably guess I am a girl !!! And as you probably guessed my all time favorite Hyper Car is a Zonda Roadster......

Just a quck first time question.....

Do any of you in the know, know if the Top Gear guys are going to the Goodwood Festival of Speed? Just booked my tickets and i'm really looking forward to it, been many times before, but it's extra special every year....

Thanks in advance

Zondagirl x

Welcome. On Goodwood, I'm not sure if TG are filming there but Jeremy is a regular and James writes newspaper reports about it so I guess there's a chance on seeing them. Don't know about Hammond...

The Zonda roadster is lame

The Zonda roadster is lame

:idiot: It is not lame, at all! You simply don't have passion for it. I personally love it.

ZondaGirl, welcome to the forum. :welcome:

:)

Do any of you in the know, know if the Top Gear guys are going to the Goodwood Festival of Speed? Just booked my tickets and i'm really looking forward to it, been many times before, but it's extra special every year....

Thanks in advance

Zondagirl x

I would be suprised if they were NOT there. So Goodwood, eh? Are you going to dress up in 1940's / 1950's era clothes? :) I told my wife if we make it out there for the festival, we are going to dress like it is 1943. :)

The Zonda Roadster is a work of art.

Welcome to the board.

Thanks for the reply Jayhawk. It's brilliant day out (or 3 if you afford it !!). Nope won't be dressing up, but there will be loads that do. Going mainly for the hillclimb and F1 and Super/Hyper Car racing........

Hiya tomcat......... thank you for agreeing with me, Zonda Roadster is the best.

Zondagirl x

Hi American TG Man thanks for agreeing with me.... if only I could get my hands on one !

Zondagirl x

Thanks zeroSignal..

Hope to see you around.

Zondagirl x

Actually, if you want to reply to multiple people then you should use the "multi" button. Click it for each post you want to reference:

http://img246.imageshack.**/img246/6161/captureio7.png

then click "reply" at the bottom left-hand side of the thread.

http://img145.imageshack.**/img145/4470/capture2sd4.png

I don't really like hyper-cars when they have no roof. I always thought of convertibles as comfortable cruisers, not hyper speed racers. So the Zonda roadster looks out of place.