Wrecked Porsche Carrera GT for sale on eBay

It's hated because it's an incredibly shitty movie, but on top of that a movie which caused the destruction of at least one Enzo and two Carrera GTs. Can you blame us for hating?
Hmm... I dont get the movie shown here in Singapore but still..not defending it in any way.

BUT... the Enzo should be able to be repaired yeah ? So is the CGT... ok Sadek still needs to be screwed since he tossed a out of production CGT down the hill.

I'd say with enough bread, Redline just caused the destruction of one.
My god does Sadek DONT know whats hes doing.

It's hated because it's an incredibly shitty movie, but on top of that a movie which caused the destruction of at least one Enzo and two Carrera GTs. Can you blame us for hating?

ROFL!!! Redline has only grossed $6 million so far. And a buddy of mine, who works at a theatre, said that they are taken it out of the theatre soon (Not becuase it's bad, but because it's just that time).

$6 million....less salaries...less costs....less repairs of 2 Carrera GTs.....less repair of 1 Enzo....

eesh. :|

it got a 0% on Rotten tomatoes, i hear its not even worth downloading

Read some of the comments on RottenTomatoes, they're hilarious.

Redline is the kind of movie where they spent so much on the fast cars they forgot to save any for acting lessons or screenplay rewrites.

i saw it(reluctantly), it really was that bad

so sad as it was filled with good cars and woman and it still somehow was THAT bad, there really are no real redeeming values at all about the movie