American TopGear T-Shirts

The easy answer would be...........to have someone make the shirt in the US. I would buy one of these and one of the normal "i am the stig" T-shirts for sure somone were to make a batch in the US (I'm thinking about doing it from the UK as it is, though $50 bucks for a t-shirt is kinda steep). Anyone have any experience with this that might want to do it? I'll look into it myself, but if anyone already has the setup, then that might be cool.

JH

The easy answer would be...........to have someone make the shirt in the US. I would buy one of these and one of the normal "i am the stig" T-shirts for sure somone were to make a batch in the US (I'm thinking about doing it from the UK as it is, though $50 bucks for a t-shirt is kinda steep). Anyone have any experience with this that might want to do it? I'll look into it myself, but if anyone already has the setup, then that might be cool.

JH

If anyone got something going, I am in for one (or 2) too, I really wanted to get one from the official source, but the exchange rates killed it...:thumbsdown:

In the words of JC

Just work harder, make more money.

JH

Provided we can get the correct sample images, I'd be in for one of each.

Got the new shirt day, it's great! :lol:

Got mine yesterday along with my nurburgring one - theyre awesome...

My favourite is the tag "These shirts were tested on animals, they didnt fit"

anyone else a bit disappointed with the stuff used for the letters on the front of the T-shirts? it's constantly flaking off, it's like I have beard dandruff or something (only I don't have a beard)

Agree.. Got my cowmaro t-shirt today and the first thing I noticed was the stuff they used for the logo.

hey how long did it take for you guys to get your shirts?
i ordered one a whille back for the boyfriend and it still hasnt arrived :( - its his birthday next friday as well ... eep