HOLY S***!!!!!

Cryptopygia

The Eastern state where you can't fill your tank
Car(s)
Whichever car is still working
Not to be picky, but the power output of a jet engine is measured in pounds of thrust - not bhp.

which can be converted to an approx. HP rating

Yes, it can, but my point is that it's not the industry standard way of measuring power of turbines; the same way you don't say your car has X pounds of thrust - because it doesn't. You are measuring two different things.

"That was one helk of a bean burrito!" :lol:

The reason why they do that is the 'x pounds of jet thrust' means almost nothing to most car enthusiasts, bhp on the other hand does...

"That was one helk of a bean burrito!" :lol:

:rofl:

Here's mine:Why you should NEVER attempt to light a fart after eating a bean burrito.

Wow. Talk about a power turd.

what if it tipped? not pleasant. So what it has like a bucket seat with a hole cut in it?

If you brag to your friends about having one of those and then you crash it, it's not good. They can finally say you're full of it ... and they'd be right, unfortunately.

Then again, if you die you'd go through the pearly gates backwards, at 100 mph BUTT NAKED. :rofl: Saint Peter will never be the same again.

It... goes like stink?

Man I suck at double entendres.

how about this: as the car -er- loo goes by, behind the loud flatulence noises from the jet engine, you faintly hear someone straining. Or plopping noises.