Mafia 3

My point exactly

^ I agree with that... they do seem to be in cahoots. Therefore I'm gonna go with my original suspicion:

Vote YF19pilot

I also want to say in case any speculation starts, that setup configuration and role assignments were really chosen randomly using randomizer, no human element involved

well that actually shoots my whole theory in the foot... now i actually have no clue as to YF's loyalty. i still say jakifirbec is comming across as scummy and will stand by my vote.

Vote The_Finn
Though they're both probably mafia, I can't bring myself to vote for our former mod just yet.

well that actually shoots my whole theory in the foot... now i actually have no clue as to YF's loyalty. i still say jakifirbec is comming across as scummy and will stand by my vote.

Me, scummy? What did I ever do to you?:p
Anyway it seems you have your target picked out, so i will pick mine:
vote The_Finn
We have to get serious now people, if we miss again mafia could win in a round or two.

Okay, let's go on... it's been long enough already.

Unvote YF19pilot
Vote The_Finn

Vote count:

Peter3hg - 1 (Mischief007)
Mischief007 - 1 (Peter3hg)
jakifirbec - 1 (The_Finn)
The_Finn - 4 (Adunaphel, Jacobfox, jakifirbec, Shawn)

i really don't want to die quite yet guys...

just saying

I really don't know who to wote for :|

Alright, I can follow your logic somewhat on The_Finn, but where did I ever try to cover for him? Much less "desperately".

Adunaphel, how about a better argument than one that really holds no merit at this point in time. You've made a statement, that is at most only half true.

Shawn, what reason do you have to believe that The_Finn and I are in cahoots (outside of Adunaphel's own shoddy argument)?

The only real statements I had made were towards jakifirbec's first few statements and arguments. I have yet to defend anyone, at least not yet.

Guys, rather than just saying things and going with the flow, how about actually talking this out, figure things out. I'll tell you this much, there is scum in the votes.

I'm still set on jakifirbec as being scum, but Adunaphel and Shawn both made weak arguments to get people onto The_Finn and to try and implicate myself as scum. Not to mention all three are voting the same person.

I think I will vote jakifirbec to continue the pattern from Day 1.

Well, my argument against YF was mostly based on The_Finn being absolutely adamant that he couldn't possibly be mafia, which i find seriously suspicious, because there is only one way he can be that sure. And it sounded like he was trying to get everyone to trust YF, which would only be necessary in one case, being that he and YF are in the mob together. My wording was poorly chosen, that is true. But i still stand by my allegations against them both. It's either that or The_Finn is playing this game extremely poorly, making unfounded assumptions and passing them off as truth, which is pretty fishy if you ask me.

that would be me sucking at playing the game.

as i stated once MXM pointed out that the roles were chosen at random i can no longer speak to YF being mafia or not.

Last edited:
Well who knows if MXM is telling the truth? :p

I think it's quite likely that YF is now a mafia just because he was the mod before. MXM maybe figured we would think that too obvious to question.