All white Veyron?

AutoMX

I saw a Veyron in the opposite direction while driving home at the Malibu/Santa Monica border at the beach, and it looked completely white? Closest I've seen in photos was white+silver, so I'm guessing the sunlight played tricks on me? I wasn't aware they did single color schemes...

bugatti-veyron-1.jpg

Yeah, two-tone color is one of Veyron's keyfeatures but you can choose single tone color if you wish.

Yeah, two-tone color is one of Veyron's keyfeatures but you can choose single tone color if you wish.

Somehow I don't think Bugatti would call the paint job one of the key features:lol:

Couldn't come up with a better word, but meant about what it's being recognized, stands out of the crowd because it looks different on first glance.
Ofcourse performance is unique, but when you're driving around in the town its just like any other supercar, no experience about that however. ;)

Last edited:
I've read that the two-tone paintjob help the car look narrower. I can imagine that, but wouldn't that mean that a single-tone paint could make it look worse?

http://img501.imageshack.**/img501/665/ronya5.jpg

It looks good

Go albino Veyron! Imagine it in the snow, like some kind of 1001 hp W16 snow plough.

That would be amazing I wonder if you could take a veyron rallying, I mean it does have AWD.

I never understood why veyron does the two tone color scheme, cause the monochrome paint job makes the car look so much better.

I've read that the two-tone paintjob help the car look narrower. I can imagine that, but wouldn't that mean that a single-tone paint could make it look worse?

kind of like vertical stripes making a fat guy look thinner?

I never understood why veyron does the two tone color scheme, cause the monochrome paint job makes the car look so much better.

Absolutely. Remember the black one James drove in Germany.

Slightly off topic, but.....VanMould, what's up with your guro avatar? Is that even allowed on this forum? Not trying to be a nitpicker, but that pic's kinda messed up.

Slightly off topic, but.....VanMould, what's up with your guro avatar? Is that even allowed on this forum? Not trying to be a nitpicker, but that pic's kinda messed up.
I'd call it an attempt att standing out using my interest and familiarity with guro art, but without breaking the rules for an avatar. One could also call it a pathetic cry for attention, but I must admit that I've enjoyed the reactions to the previous ones. I'm not very happy with this one though. It's not as humourus as the old ones, and I'm not sure it's within the rules. I'll probably change it pretty soon.

Absolutely. Remember the black one James drove in Germany.

I think that was two-tone, as well. The filter on the camera probably tinted the grey enough to look like black.

Speaking of a black Veyron...

Sinister.

That would be amazing I wonder if you could take a veyron rallying, I mean it does have AWD.

What the Veyron lacks is groundclearance... you don't need AWD to go rallying but you need ? car with ground clearance and with an affordable price. No. You cannot take a Veyron to the woods.

What the Veyron lacks is groundclearance... you don't need AWD to go rallying but you need ? car with ground clearance and with an affordable price. No. You cannot take a Veyron to the woods.

yeah you would really need to jack up the suspension to use it off-road. or you might lose most of the suspension parts ;)

i expect the underside isn't very protected either, and the vision out of the cockpit wouldn't be very good in a welsh forest on a foggy day...