James on The F Word

James May's Hair

One for U.K. residents: James will be appearing on the new series of The F Word. He'll be in the second episode on Tuesday 22nd May at 9:00pm on Channel 4.

It?s not the only stomach-churning surprise in store for visitors to his restaurant this series. In another sequence, Gordon challenges Top Gear presenter James May to eat the world?s most revolting foods as a ?test of manliness,? and ends up calling for the sick bucket himself.

Also; Richard on Radio 2 - Monday 7th May - 2:00pm.

Last edited:
F Word back!?!!?!?!! Huzzah!

Excellent! I love the F word. :D

What is it?

cooking program with F**K gordon Ramsay (Ramsey?)

he swears alot and throws thing around the kitchen... great fun.

i need to buy a very long video cable, now. then i can record this for y'all

I'll be downloading it from Uknova for sure! I will try making a torrent but where do I post it? Isn't it a good idea to have a directory in the torrent directory on this site where top gear + FG related stuff can be uploaded?

is uknova invite only or do they open for signups once in a while?

Le Spam avec Le Beans!! Bring it on!! Although, maybe that's what made Gordon reach for Le Bucket de La Sick LOL

is uknova invite only or do they open for signups once in a while?

They are open for signups. However, it's limited to 25'000 members but if someone doesn't log on for 45 days the space from that member will be freed. Just keep trying - I had to try for 2 days before I could signup.

woah woah! are you sure may is on on the 15th?

the next episode preview at the end of the F word that just aired featured Ronnie Corbet not james may

He eats a lambs cock.... preview just shown on this weeks show.

Good point 'James May's hair'.

Last edited:
The info I have says the 15th May. There's nothing to suggest James and Ronnie Corbett can't be on the same programme. Unless they've had a fight in the past - maybe over a woman... or a parking space. It's also possible that the info I have is wrong. Denise van Outen will be on the same week as the Captain.

From what I gather, James won't be cooking anything, he will be taking Gordon Ramsay on in a "test of manliness". This involves a challenge to eat something truly disgusting. I don't want this to turn into a spoiler so I'll leave it at that. If you really want to know, you could click here to see what will happen.

The info I have says the 15th May. There's nothing to suggest James and Ronnie Corbett can't be on the same programme. Unless they've had a fight in the past - maybe over a woman... or a parking space. It's also possible that the info I have is wrong. Denise van Outen will be on the same week as the Captain.

From what I gather, James won't be cooking anything, he will be taking Gordon Ramsay on in a "test of manliness". This involves a challenge to eat something truly disgusting. I don't want this to turn into a spoiler so I'll leave it at that. If you really want to know, you could click here to see what will happen.

ahh makes sense

it;ll be like the "king crab" segment he had on today, while he had tha news reader girl cooking carrot cake. corbet must be the one actually cooking a dish with gordon, james will have the ramsay goes to test out some new food segment.

corbet must be the one actually cooking a dish with gordon, james will have the ramsay goes to test out some new food segment.

is ronnie gonna be able to reach the pans on the hooks? he must be careful he doesn't spill anything on him. Gordon is going to have a bad back at the end from bending down to shout at him :mrgreen: