[11x01] April 30th, 2007

Wow!
Nice episode. Much better than previous season.
And WOW @ Tiff's driving skills!

MUCH MUCH better!
The kart track is still crap, but I get the feeling there may actually be more car test per show than Top Gear....

Can we just all agree to never talk about the last season again. That insult to the viewing public and my TV never happened!!!

This episode was great. kept me 100% interested all the way through, great reviews, silly stuff but quite interesting.

Only points I can think I'd improve, not so heavy on the graduated filter, it sometimes makes the image too dark. Oh and maybe a little more of a conclusion on the car reviews. I kinda of already knew a ferrari was probably going to be better than a panda, but how does it stack up against the equivalent fiesta?

Otherwise cracking stuff, hope Mr Bentley will still make an appearance too. 9/10

Very Very good Episode. Enjoyed every part of it. Hopefully they can keep it up. :)

Hahaha, look at how Vicky crosses her arms while driving the Panda... No, really, professional driving. :lol:

Pathetic.

But the rest of the episode was actually quite good :)

Yah, it could have been better without VBH

Hahaha, look at how Vicky crosses her arms while driving the Panda... No, really, professional driving. :lol:

Actually, thats how racing drivers do it. I think even Plato teached it to those "girls aloud"-girls

Good episode overall. Not many complaints. Although they should stop their comparision with Top Gear.

:lmao: :rofl: :lol: To Toby McGuire (doesn't deserve to be googled)

great episode...Tiff the god behind the wheels..of a dream...the R8...

without lovegay...the episode was better...definetely a great start to the series

How hilariously boring was the Spiderman bit? :lol:

This show was great, except the spider-man bit.. But if they keep this up fifth gear will certainly be more popular than top gear amongst us petrol-heads!

I dont really watch FG and I only watched this, because i watched the last few of the last series.

But i liked it, the spiked haired c*** has still gotta go, because hes a chavvy boy racer and he bores me.

"TG or FG?" No-one will say TG because their being interviewed for FG.

It did seem TG-esque, but that isnt a bad thing.

I fucking love Tiff. <3

A surprisingly good start of the new season! And as many of you have already said, glad Mr "i love being on TV" Lovec**k is gone. Hope they bring back Jon Bentley for the serious parts though.

Pretty good episode overall. I still hate it when they ask Top Gear of Fifth Gear? :rolleyes:

95% Great episode. Not only do I refuse to see all Spiderman movies because I feel they look stupid, now I have a legitimate reason. That Tobey cock just doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. The R8 is just pure automotive sex. And I enjoyed every review segment and the crash segment. We just need John Bentley back and the studio as well and it will be perfect.

And Tom's obviously got it wrong, that was a Lincoln Navigator not an Escalade.

tom confused that navigator for an escalade.

I don't ususally watch Fifth Gear, so here I go!

Toby Magurie is a total and utter tool. Oh how cheeky are Fifth Gear, "Top Gear or Fifth Gear?" Those interviews are crap comparing to SiaRPC

I'm only half way through, but I don't mind it! Much better than last season.

Good ep, except for that waste of airtime with that pointless 'interview' with Tobey Macguire. The number of words in the questions outnumbed the words in his answers.